Chapter 5 (2/2)

Continuing from part 1:

"Wow, you look like you got real intimate with the ground there!~ Did you guys get to second base yet?" I asked while smirking. "Yes, I did and it didn't hurt at all." He said with an angry expression on his face. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you can only lie when you talk. You know, you have a bad pokerface." I said. "No, I don't lie in every sentence." He pouted slightly. "Aw, that would have been kinda funny if you weren't about to attack me right now." I said, dodging one of his punches. "What do you want from me anyway?" I asked as I turned to face me. "Nothing about getting the sides distracted so I can take over." he said with his fists aimed at me. "Wow, did you forget your manners and human decency at home? Didn't you ever learn that you should never hit a girl unless it's for self-defense?" I asked with a smirk on my face, again. He hissed again and took a step back. 'Uh-oh, what's he planning now?' I thought worriedly. "You know, I don't like you at all and Virgil isn't lucky to have met a girl like you." He said with his head hanging.

"Ok, because I don't trust you and this feels like you quit the fight for now, I want you to turn around and put your hands behind your back." I said while I grabbed my phone and pepper spray out of my bag. I know what you're thinking, 'Why do you conveniently have pepper spray in your bag and why didn't you use it earlier?' Well, I have trust issues, forget almost everything, am always anxious, and worry about the future and things I don't have control over. But back to the story, I twisted the pepper spray so I could spray it if things go south and I had texted Virgil to meet me at the park because I found one of his 'friends'.

About 10 minutes later, I see a black van-like car pull into the parking lot next to me. It wasn't really big, but it was big enough to fit 8 people at the most. I start walking up to it, but stop and check to see if Deceit was still behind me. Surprisingly, he was just standing there with his head hanging and fiddling with his bright yellow gloves. He almost looked like he felt guilty, but I knew I shouldn't trust anything he does. I mean, he is literally deceit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that this is super late and I broke my promise again, but here's the latest chapter, and I'm halfway done with the next one, so please deal with my crap for just a little longer. I know I said something about doing something Halloween themed, and I will be doing that +more, but I do need to finish the chaos between Deceit, the sides, and the reader first. Again, sorry, but I'm back and working as hard and fast as possible! Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Natty out!✌️