Chapter 5 (1/2)

Your Pov:

As I walked home, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to see that Virgil texted me. It said, "Hey, just meet me at the park instead, I want to talk to you first." Once I read it, I was really confused. 'Didn't he just agree for all of us to meet at the theater at 6:00? I guess I don't have a choice, I mean he is the one with a group of people.' I thought to myself. I hurried home with a stupid grin on my face. Once I walked through my front door, I changed into my 'Could be Gayer'. Then I just threw some pants on and ran to my bed side table. I took my phone and my wallet and stuffed them into my pockets, then ran for the door. Turns out, when you want to take your time on your walk home to your first date, you take a lot longer then you realize. That and, time flies when you're excited! 'That's how that saying goes, right?' I thought to myself. Anyway, it was dark out, so I kept my phone and keys close. It was these kinds of times that made me get a pocket knife keychain for my keys. I quickly walked on the sidewalk, and noticed how that text just threw me for a loop. I don't know why, but it just rubbed me the wrong way, making me think about it more as I walked.

I was pulled out of my over analysed thoughts when I saw Virgil waving at me from across the park. I stopped to take in where I actually was for a second. I looked around and saw that I was already at the park, and about to pass it. I looked back over at Virgil to see him sitting there looking at me. I start to quickly walk over, only tripping on a tree root once. Once I reached him, I knew something was wrong. I went out on a limb and took a step back. "What are you doing?" He asked, almost harshly. "You're not Virgil. Lucky for me, I'm a Thomas Sanders fangirl and I know who you really are, you slimy boi." I said with a smirk. He growled angrily and took a step towards me. The left side of his face started to peel off so you could see his green scales and purple eye bag. He took another step and the sweater he was wearing (remember, he was posing as Virgil to trick you) turned into his black cape with a bright yellow edge. He took another step and large yellow gloves appeared on his hands. He took one last step and we fully changed back to his 'usual form'. He hissed at me with his snake tongue before pouncing at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I thought, 'If this guy is gonna lie to me, manipulate me, and attack me, I'm gonna fight back with no restraint.' I put a smirk on my face and gathered all my confidence before stepping to my right. And as I hoped, he completely dove into the ground. He quickly got up and dusted his shoulders off.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I just really wanted to post something and I got tired of writing this chapter at some point. I know that you guys have been waiting for a new chapter as well, so it's kind of a win win, but whatever. I hope you guys liked the chapter and I'll see you in the next one!

Natty out! ✌️