Part 19

They stood up and wrapped their arms around each other tightly as they kissed. Louis swiped his tongue along the bottom of Harry's lips, making him gladly open his mouth and let their tongues explore.

Harry picked Louis up, the latter wrapping his legs around Harry's waist as Harry walked them to the kitchen counter and placed Louis down, standing between his legs as they made out.

Louis pulled away from the kiss with a huge grin as he laughed a little and pressed another quick kiss to Harry's lips.

"Promse?" He asked, his arms resting comfortably around Harry's shoulders.

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "I've been playing the school slut for nearly 4 years now, I'm done with that. I want you. I want something real."

Louis smiled again and pulled him in for a hug as he whispered in his ear. "Thank you," making Harry laugh. "And me too."

"Good. And I should be thanking you." He replied, his smile slipping a little. "Why would you want to date someone like me?"

"Harry," Louis said, cocking his head to the side. "You're not the terrible person you think you are. The past few days have proved that. Before last weekend, I never thought you'd do half the things you have for me."

"Louis, I've caused you more harm than good." Harry replied, his smile now completely gone as he looked down sadly.

"But we're not thinking about all that," Louis reassured him as he brought a hand up to cup his face. "We're starting over. We're a blank canvas."

Harry nodded and hugged him again before taking his hand so he could stroke the back of it with his thumb.

"We can make our own story." Harry said happily. "I can't wait to tell Li." He added under his breath.

Liam was the one who told Harry to go for it and supported his feeling from the start. Plus he was one of his best friends and he wanted them all to know.

What he didn't see, was Louis immediately tense up.

"Y-Yeah," Louis stuttered as he became quiet. Harry did notice that and took his hands as he consoled him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. "Is everything okay?'

"I-I... It's just- What will they say?" Louis whispered.

"Don't even worry about that." Harry said with a smile. "Who cares what they say, we have each other, that's all that matters."

Louis nodded and smiled, feeling a little bit better. "I-I'm just.... I don't know. I'm scared what they'll say. I know it shouldn't matter, but it does."

Harry looked at him for a second as he cupped his cheek and gently kissed his forehead.

"C'mon, lets go back to the party." He suggested. "It'll all be okay. Remember my promise? I'm not leaving."

He stood up and Louis followed suit as they both walked back into the crowd of people, hand in hand.

.

"Harry!" Zayn exclaimed as the new couple walked over to Harry's group of friends. Louis immediately shrunk and hid half behind Harry as they approached, scared of what they would say. After all, Louis was in their rival frat and they were supposed to hate each other.

"Harry, I don't know if I can do this." Louis admitted.

"Hey, its okay." Harry said, giving his hand a squeeze and putting their joined hands hidden behind his back, just before they joined the circle.