Part 14

After class, Harry felt better.

Louis had actually talked to him civilly and even cracked a smile.

They walked out of the room together, ignoring all the looks they were getting.

After all, according to the rest of the campus, they hated each other.

They walked part way down the hallway together and then stopped as the crowd thinned out.

They were practically the only ones left, just the last few people were dribbling out of the classroom.

Harry stopped and looked down at Louis who was smiling back at him.

Louis had seemed to forgotten all about their fight. Harry was just so charismatic that he had won him over yet again.

Louis tried his hardest to keep in mind what Harry did, but he could feel his walls coming down.

He could feel that he was letting Harry in again and he wasn't so sure that was a bad thing anymore.

Harry had been much nicer. There was no crude comments, no sly winks and no teasing like there had been in the past.

Harry had been behaving himself and Louis was really happy that he was taking the time to care about him.

He wanted to believe that he had changed, but there was something holding him back, he just wasn't ready.

One more gesture, and Louis would forgive him completely, he knew it. But for now, he was still reluctant.

"Harry!"

But of course, some one had to ruin it.

Harry tore his eyes away from Louis to look down the hall where the voice had come from.

Of course, it was Ed.

"Oi, Harry ya prick!" He yelled as he jogged up to them.

Louis' smile immediately melted away and he rolled his eyes, trying to walk away, but Harry grabbed his arm.

"Please, stay. This won't be long." Harry whispered.

Louis looked at him for a minute, trying to decide whether or not to leave, but in the end, he decided to stay.

"It better be..." He said under his breath.

He crossed his arms and let out a frustrated breath while Ed approached.

Harry chuckled to himself at the cute little tantrum Louis was trying to contain. He leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"Promise." He said and kissed his cheek lightly before standing up straight to talk to his friend.

"Hey Ed." Harry said as Ed stopped in front of him.

"Harry." Ed nodded. "Sup loser." He sniggered towards Louis who scowled harder.

He wanted to retaliate, but he was so used to Ed's insults, he knew it wasn't worth it.

Plus, it was scary.

Harry, however, didn't say anything.

"What's up?" Harry asked, bumping knuckles with him.

"Nothing much." Ed replied. "What happened in class, bro?"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, knowing exactly what he meant but not wanting to admit it.

"With this retard." He replied, indicating to Louis who was shrinking further and further into himself.