Part 13

Louis woke up the next morning feeling very conflicted.

He knew he shouldn't have let Harry kiss him, but there was no denying that he liked it.

He wanted, more than anything, to feel nothing. He wanted to make himself stop caring, it would have made everything so much easier if he could.

But unfortunately, he couldn't.

When Harry's lips met his the night before, it felt like heaven. Sparks were flying everywhere and there was so much chemistry, Louis wanted It to keep going forever.

The kiss made his head spin and for a second, he thought that everything was going to be okay.

Then he remembered it was Harry that he was kissing.

Harry made it seem so normal. It was sweet and caring and made Harry seem almost like the perfect guy.

Almost.

Louis knew he couldn't have anything to do with him, no matter how good the kiss was. He knew that he had to stay away, or he would get hurt again.

Until Harry showed him that he was a nice person, Louis wasn't going to go there, not after the things Harry had done to him.

He sighed as he rolled over in bed and looked at the clock.

9am.

Louis hated Mondays, mainly because he had to go to class that started at 10.

The building was only a 5 minute walk away from his house, so I wasn't too bad, he just didn't like the prospect of being in a class with Harry right after a party.

He would always sit behind Louis and whisper in his ear about all the sexual debacles he had over the weekend. He teased him and made him angry and jealous and Louis hated it.

If Harry even actually came to the class.

It was literature, and Louis was actually interested in it, not that he would let anyone know that.

He rolled out of the bed, grabbing the book they were studying from under the bed and throwing it in his bag so it was ready to go.

He walked over to his dresser to grab some clothes, and looked out the window to see Harry walking up to his front door, his bag in hand like he was ready to go to class.

"Shit." Louis swore, remembering that he had said he was coming over to finish cleaning.

He was going to go down and show him round to the back so he could do it, but the he remembered that he was supposed to still be angry at him, so he ignored him instead.

He made his way into the shower and took his time relaxing under the hot water, trying to calm himself down.

He didn't know what to do about Harry.

He liked him, he really did, but Harry was an ass. He needed to get over him, but after the kiss last night, it was apparent that Harry wasn't going to let that happen.

Louis liked the way Harry was acting yesterday. If he would only be like that all the time, Louis would have no problem falling for him.

But he was afraid.

He was scared that Harry was only being like that to make him like him again, before he hurt him all over again, like he was lulling him into a false sense of security.

Louis pulled his hair in frustration before stepping out and getting dressed.

Once he was ready, he grabbed his back and went downstairs to find Niall in the kitchen.