Part 6

The following morning, Louis woke up to the sounds birds chirping as the sun shone through the window, lighting up his bedroom.

He hummed in content and smiled to himself as he was awoken by the beautiful morning. Rubbing his eyes, he rolled over onto his back, stretching his arms out.

Then he froze.

Something was missing.

He flattened his arms out on the bed and felt around, finding it unoccupied by anyone other than himself.

He frowned.

He thought Harry and stayed with him last night. He opened his eyes fully and looked around.

There were no clothes on the ground.

He sat up and felt a jolt of pain in his bum. Oh yes, Harry was definitely there last night.

But he was gone.

No. He couldn't be. He wouldn't do that.

He kicked around in his covers, checking to see if somehow, Harry was there, but he wasn't.

Maybe he was just in the bathroom.

Louis got up, and upon realising he was naked, he quickly grabbed some boxers to put on.

Once he was covered, he walked over to his bin. Sure enough, there was a used condom and a wrapper in it.

But there was no other evidence that Harry had even come up to his room at all last night during that party.

He opened his bathroom door, checking for the curly haired man but it hadn't been used.

He pulled his hair and let out a strangled cry, not very loud but it summed up his feelings.

Louis grabbed his phone off the bedside table and fumbled around, desperately trying to find a message or missed call.

Nothing.

Then, he scoured every flat surface in the room, hoping against all odds that he had left a note.

Nothing.

Nothing except a used condom and his empty heart signalled that Harry had been there.

He moved back to the bed and sat down, trying to hold back tears.

Louis ground his teeth together.

He had been used.

Fucking Harry Styles had used him. Like he had so many others before him.

He supposed that was to be expected.

It was the normal thing for Harry to do. He always had sex then left.

Louis wasn't an exception.

But somehow, he had gotten it in his head that he was.

He didn't think Harry would do that to him.

Because Louis loved him.

But then again, didn't everyone? Harry had the entire campus wrapped around his finger.

Louis swore in frustration and resisted the urge to throw his phone across the room.

Splat.

Louis' head snapped around towards the sound.

He swore again when he saw what the sound was.

There was a huge, raw egg splattered onto his bedroom window, covering it almost entirely.