Part 1

Harry groaned as he rolled over in his bed. He stretched his arms above his head and yawned, the memories from the previous night flowing back into his mind.

He smiled to himself as he remembered.

There was a party. With lots of cute girls and guys.

There was alcohol and loud music. Lots of people crammed into the frat house. His frat house, the most popular fraternity of San Diego State University.

Harry Styles was the name on everyone’s lips. Every girl, even most of the guys wanted to be with him and he was happy to oblige.

He was the slut of the school. And he didn’t care. Girl or guy, it didn’t bother him. A f*ck was a f*ck and he liked it.

He chuckled, rubbing his eyes and stretching his neck before he felt around the bed for the girl he swore he left there.

It was empty though, not that he particularly cared. It was easier that way, anyway. No awkward goodbyes and false promises of calling the next day.

He took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes closed before he sat up, stretched again and rolled out of bed.

Suddenly, he felt cold and realised he wasn’t wearing any clothes. At all. He shrugged and strode over to his dresser.

After all, half the campus had seen him naked..

He looked out his window as he pulled out the top drawer of his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers.

He cocked his head to the side and smirked at the sight he was greeted with. His bedroom was on the top floor of the house so he had quite a view. He could see over the houses opposite to the next street over.

The street where the school’s other big fraternity house sat. Harry’s greatest rivals.

He let out a chuckle as he saw the damage from the night before.

At some point during the party, Harry and his best friend Zayn, along with the girls they had hanging off them, started a game of truth or dare.

One thing led to another and then, Harry, Zayn and the rest of their fraternity had been dared to trash the other frat house.

Harry laughed at the memory as he pulled on the boxers with a pair of skinny jeans, grabbed a t-shirt and pulling it on as he went downstairs.

They were always playing pranks on each other. It’s what they do. The guy from that house, Louis Tomlinson, was Harry’s runner up. He was Harry’s equivalent in the other frat, but Harry was just one step ahead. He always had been and Harry loved to get the other boy riled up over it.

One time, Harry egged Louis’ car and wrote all over the windows. Another time, Harry woke up with his entire dresser emptied onto the street below his window and covered in alcohol.

If Harry did something to Louis, Louis would retaliate and vice versa. It was their thing. Their little game and neither wanted it to stop.

Harry teased him that it was because Louis was secretly attracted to him and that he was jealous and Louis would always get flustered and make him even more determined to hate Harry.

Harry was more popular, more attractive and all round just, well, better.

If Louis got a girl, it was only because he was their second choice and their first, Harry, was already taken for the night. Louis was right behind Harry, nipping at his heels but never in front.

Harry was always number one and he just loved to remind Louis of that.

“Hey mate. Happy Saturday morning to you.” Zayn greeted him as we wandered into the kitchen. He was flipping pancakes at the stove in his boxers and an apron tied loosely around his hips, showing off his toned back and letting Harry know that he was clearly trying to impress someone.