What will I do?

Here's the next chapter <3 thanks again to people who comment and vote it really does mean alot :) please keep doing that and enjoy this chapter <3 xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sophia's pov)

I sighed quietly to myself after checking my phone for a text from Niall, still none. "You okay Sophia?" my bestfriend Victoria asked me. I was staying at her house because my parents were out of town and didn't really know I came back anyways. "Niall hasn't texted me in almost a day...should I be worried?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders "He will babe he's probably just busy rehearsing for their show." Victoria replied while shoving a pringle in her mouth. "You're probably-" before I could finish my sentence my phone dinged and I smiled. "It's a text from Niall" I said to Victoria.

Niall: "Nope I'm not ignoring u I just got a little caught up with the boys , I miss u and I love u !Xxx

I blushed. "He just said he's been busy with the boys but he misses and he loves me." "Aw see Soph I told you everything was okay" Victoria said. "Now let's watch The Hunger Games." Victoria grabbed the remote and switched on the movie. "Wait Tori can I tell you something first?" I asked. "Yeah sure go" she replied pressing pause on the dvd player. "I just have this weird gut feeling that something bad's gunna happen but I don't really know what" I said confused. "It's probably nothing, it happens to me all the time, or maybe it's just the baby kicking" She giggled and pointed at my stomach. "You're probably right" I smiled. "Ok play the movie I wanna stare at Josh Hutcherson now!" I said laughing. She pressed play and we started watching the movie, I loved being with my bestfriend.

(Niall's pov)

I sat in my room with my head in my hands. I still couldn't believe I cheated on the love of my life. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry were sitting on my bedroom floor quietly. I don't really think they wanted to bother me, and I didn't want them to bother me either. After what felt like hours of silence Liam finally spoke. "Niall what are you going to do?" He asked curiously. I sighed. "I'm not going to tell her, not yet anyways I want to wait until I see her again in person, saying it over a text message or phonecall just wouldn't be right." I said looking at the rest of the guys, they all nodded. "I think that's a good plan mate, I think the rest of the boys agree with me on that" Louis said. I stared at them briefly and then put my head in my hands again. "I just can't believe I cheated on her" I said, I could feel the tears pouring out of my eyes, I usually wasn't much of a cryer but this was an exception. "Niall we all make mistakes" Zayn said. "But i'm such a fucking idiot! This is gonna ruin everything with me and Sophia! and the baby!" I yelled standing up and throwing my lamp at the wall, it shatteted instantly. "Niall woah calm down!" Harry said standing up and grabbing my arm. "What's going on in here?!" My mum said entering my room. "Niall dear what's wrong?" She said with a worried look at her face. "It's nothing mum everythings fine" I said looking down at the ground. "Niall James Horan I know you're lying tell me what's wrong this instant" She said sternly. "I cheated on Sophia..." I said quietly. "Was it a mistake?" She asked me calmly. I nodded. "Just confront her about it dear, if you truly love her and she truly loves you she'll understand" my mum said putting her hand softly on my shoulder. "Ok mum thanks" I said with a small smile. "You boys be good" She said before heading out of the room.

"Niall our concert's tomorrow, and we have to go to rehersal but I can talk to Paul and asked if you could have the day off?" Liam said. "Yeah that would be great, thanks Liam" I replied. "Alright bye man, we'll see you at the show tomorrow alright?" Harry said. "Yeah see ya guys and thanks for everything" I said smiling slightly. I watched as the boys exited my room and then I layed on my bed and pulled out my phone, I decided I would go on Twitter hoping it would take my mind off of things. I scrolled through my mentions and answered a few questions and followed some fans. I then came across a news article with my name tagged in it, I decided for the heck of it I would click it. In big black letters it said "Niall Horan cheating on his girlfriend?!" But the worst thing is there was a giant picture of me kissing Nicole outside of the night club. "Shit" I mumbled to myself.

(Sophia's pov)

"Are you really leaving me already?" Victoria said putting a frown on her face. "I miss Niall" I said "And I thought it would be a fun idea to go back to Ireland and suprise him" I replied smiling and picking up my pink suitcase. "Ughh ok fine" Victoria said giving me a hug. "I'll miss youuuuuuu" She yelled. "I'll miss you morrrrrreee!" I yelled back before getting in the taxi. I couldn't wait to be back in Ireland to see Niall, I just hope he'll be as excited to see me as I am to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

drama drama drama ;) hehehe i hope you all like this story :) if you do please comment and vote it would mean alot! thank you! &&&& i'll be updating again soon! bye love you all! xxxx