To the hotel we go.

So here's chapter 5 :) I actually really enjoy writing this story, and I know it's not the best one out there but still. Please please comment + vote. Enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall's Pov)

"Soph be my girfriend?" I said..."Yes" She replied. Just then I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I pulled Sophia into a tight hug. "Im so glad your mine" I whispered in her ear. I knew she was blushing because she didn't respond. I am in love with this girl.

(Sophia's Pov)

I can't believe Niall's my boyfriend, this is the best day ever. Niall kissed my cheek and stood up. "Sorry baby" He said, "I have to go me and the boys have somethin planned together" "Oh okay well I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said standing up and kissing him. "Yup you will, love ya" He said while heading out the door. "Love you too" I replied smiling.

After Niall left I just sat on the couch watching old reruns of Friends, speaking of friends all mine were away so basically I was stuck alone until I had time to hangout with Niall and the boys. To pass time I decided to take a look at my twitter profile I logged on and saw I had over 50,000 followers, wow. I went on to Niall's profile and saw his last tweet.

"@NiallOfficial Had a great day will the beautiful @sophiarose every1 follow her:) Xx" It said. I looked through my mentions and almost 99% of them were asking me if I was Niall's girlfriend. I giggled to myself and closed Twitter. It was already 12:30 at night and I was getting tired so I decided to head off to bed knowing I was gonna dream of Niall tonight.

I woke up the next morning in one of the best moods ive been in in a while. I think it was just knowing that I had the best boyfriend in the whole entire world. I looked over at my phone like I do every morning and saw I had one new text.

NiallHoran<3: Aye beautiful can me and the boys pick u up tday and bring u back to out hotel? Xx

Sophia: of course that sounds fun. :)

NiallHoran<3: Alrighty see u in 30<3

I shut my phone and proceded to the shower, I turned on the warm water and stayed inside for about 10 minutes after getting out I got dressed in my black skinny jeans, pink slouchy shirt and white Toms and scrunched my hair up so it would be extra curly today. Then I headed downstairs and waited for the boys.

As soon as I got on the couch Niall walked in "hey beautiful" he said giving me a quick kiss. "Hey Niall" I replied smiling. "Ready to go he said?" "More than ever" I replied. With that he took my hand and lead me out to the van. As soon as I got inside I was greeted with hellos from the other boys. "Hi beautiful" Harry said winking at. I giggled and replied "Hi Harold" Since there weren't enough seats I had to sit on Niall's lap which I didn't mind at all. As soon as we got to the hotel all the boys jumped out of the van. I noticed there were many girls outside and I'm sure I knew why they were here. "Just dont let go of my hand" Niall said. With that we got out of the car together, fingers intertwined. All I could hear was "Niall Niall sign this please!" "Oh my gosh Niall I love you!!" But one thing in particular someone said got my attention "Who's that slut your holding hands with?!" A girl screamed. That stung a bit if i'm being honest. As soon as we got into the hotel we both let out a sigh of relief. "Well i've never experienced something like that in my life" I said giggling. "Well you'll have to get used to it if your with me" Niall said while kissing my cheek.

We rode the elevator up 5 floors to where the boys room was, all I could hear from that room was girly shreeking, I wonder what was going on? We opened the door and Louis was screaming "WE HAVE NO CARROTS AHHHH!!!" "Louis hush down!" Niall yelled to him. "Dont yell at me!" Louis replied pretending to fake cry. Niall laughed to himself "He's a little dramatic as you can see" "I can tell" I replied. Just then Louis came running full speed towards me and gave me a giant bear hug. "Hello you must be the girl our little Nialler's in love with!" He said. "Haha yup my names Sophia" I said smiling. "Well Sophia, it's nice to meet you and I can already tell we're gonna be great friends" Louis said. "Aw your my favorite" I said giving Louis a little nudge. "Woooo!!!!" Louis screamed. "YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE I'M SOPHIA'S FAVORITE!!!" I started bursting out laughing. "Oh my gosh Niall Louis is amazing" I said to Niall. "Yeah he's pretty great" Niall replied. "Wanna get some food?" I nodded to him with a smile. We made our way to the kitchen and popped a bag of popcorn. When it was ready Niall and I we're having a contest to see who could catch the most pieces in their mouth....I lost so I put on my pouty face. "Aw Niall I'm a loser" I said jokinly. He laughed at me "Its ok babe maybe next time" He then gave me a giant hug and kissed my cheek. "Hey I wanna ask you something" Niall said. "Ok what is it?" I replied curiously. "Well as you know me and the boys are traveling around doing shows and I was uh wondering if you'd like to go on tour with us?" Niall said. I smiled and replied "Niall I'd love too, I mean that would be great" "You really want to?!" He said happily. "Yes!" I replied. He then picked me up and spun me around for a few seconds, after putting me he kissed my nose. "I love you Soph" He said. I smiled and replied "I love you too" "Wanna watch a movie?" Niall said. "I'd love too" I replied happily. Niall pulled out Titanic. " I know how much you love this movie" he said winking at me. "Its my favorite!" I replied full of excitement. He put the disk in and we sat on the couch cuddling into eachother. "Im so happy your coming on tour with us babe" Niall said. "Me too." I said smiling while Niall put his arm around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOO THERE'S CHAPTER 5!!!! I know this isn't the best chapter out there because I didnt have alot of time to write it but oh well :) Lol. Please please leave some comments or votes. I havent gotten any yet :( It would mean so so much to me!!! xx