The Day After.

Ok this chapter is kinda like a filled, I got writers block ._. Lol idk why but the next chapter will be better i promise :) dont forget to comment/fan me/vote enjoy. xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sophia's pov)

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock 8:42am it read. Sitting myself in an upright position I looked over at Niall still fast asleep. I smiled thinking about how lucky I was to have him. I decided since he was still asleep I would go take a shower. I took my clothes off and stepped into the warm water. I lathered myself with my rasberry body wash and started thinking to myself, because I'm just weird that way I think in the shower. Basically all I thought about was how lucky I was to have Niall, I also thought about Anna Conolly. Obviously she was one of Niall's exes and still loved him. I just had to stay aware of my surroundings when we were in Dublin. After applying my condition i quickly rinsed it and got out of the shower putting my hair into the towel. I got dressed in a cute new sundress I had gotten the other day. I took my hair out of the towel and blow dried it after I just left it the way it was. "perfect" I said to myself. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the bed, Niall was still fast asleep. I giggle to myself and walked over to the bed laying down right next to him. He looked so peaceful while he sleeped, but I wanted to have a little fun.."NIALL!!!!" I shouted. He jumped looking started "uh what huh?!" He said. I started bursting out laughing. "Oh Soph" He said tackling me onto the next pillow and attacking me with kisses. I was still laughing. "Niall you can get off now" I said through a fit of giggles. He layed back down on his pillow and smiled. "I had fun last night" He said winking. "Me too" I replied.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked curiously. "Well I was thinking we could head over to Ireland a bit early? I know the show isn't for 4 days but I'd love to go back." He said. Oh great....I thought to myself. "Yeah sure that would be fun" I said trying to sound excited. "But what about the other boys?" I asked. "They'll come join us in about two days" Niall said. "When do we leave?" I asked. "as soon as I shower and eat so you should start packing" He said with a smile. I nodded. Niall stood up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on so I decided to pack all my clothes. I was excited to go to Ireland but I didn't want to run into crazy Anna Conolly.

Niall emerged from the bathroom about 10 minutes later, I was sitting on my phone looking through Twitter when he came out. "Ready to get some food?" He asked. I nodded and stood up smoothing out my dress. We entertwined our fingers and walked out the door. "Where are we going to get food?" I asked Niall. "There's a little diner about a block from here" He replied. We continued walking for a block and found the little diner we went inside and took our seats. A few minutes later the waitress came over "Hi i'm Abigal may I take your..." Just then she paused. "Oh. My Gosh. Your Niall Horan!" She said. Niall looking flustered replied "Uh yup that's me." "Wow can I have your autograph?!" She asked. "Sure" Niall replied with a smile trying not to put too much attention on himself. He signed the piece of paper she gave him and then she took our orders. "Well that was interesting" I said with a giggle. He smiled "Eh I'm used to it." We were sitting across from eachother so Niall grabbed my hand and held it in the middle. "Soph...i'm just so glad I have you" He said looking into my eyes. I could of melted right there. "And i'm so glad to have you, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend" I replied.

A few minutes later our food came and we plowed right through it, Niall payed the bill and we left. "Alright our stuff already got put into the taxi so we gotta go to the airport now, the flight leaves in an hour. I nodded and we ran to the taxi.

After a 10 minute taxi ride we were at the airport. I could already see all the paparazzi and their cameras ready to take pictures. "Just stay close to me Soph and look down" Niall said. I nodded nervously. We stepped out of the taxi and I imedientely looked down grabbing onto Niall's hand tightly. Questions from the paparazzi were being flung everywhere. "Is she your girlfriend Niall?!" "Whats her name?" "Is she pregnant?!" Pregnant really? Wow some of these people are just looking for drama. We made our way through the crowd of people safely and got to the gate where we were boarding the plane. "Well that was an experience" I said. "One even asked if I was pregnant" Niall laughed "Yeah they get a bit overwhelming sometimes, I mean why would they even say that? Were young and dont need kids at the moment, we have after we get married for that." I smiled at Niall and cuddled into him. "Flight 672 to Ireland is now boarding" The announcement said. Niall and I intertwined our fingers and walked onto the plane. "First class Niall?" I said. "Yup we travel in style" He said winking. We settled into our seats. "We should be there in about 2 hours" Niall said. I nodded and leaned my head into his shoulder. He put his arm around me and I quickly fell asleep.

2 hours later I was awaken to my shoulder being shaken. "Babe were almost there" Niall said. My eyes fluttered open and I yawned.

"Hello everyone I'm your captain and I would just like to welcome you all to Ireland, have a great time"

I was in Ireland with Niall...It couldn't get any better than this right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnnnn. Something big is gonna happen that's all i'm gonna say ;) well i hope you enjoyed it :) i wont be updating again fot a few days. :( but make sure to fan/vote/comment thanks. xxx