From best to worst.

ok here's the next chapter! sorry i'm taking so long to upload :/ i've had an extremely busy summer, well i hope you enjoy this :) and dont forget to comment/vote thanks. xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sophia's pov)

As Niall and I were walking around Mullingar I couldn't help but think about the random sickness i've been getting lately..maybe it was food poisoning? Stomach bug? Or oh no could I be...pregnant? no no no I thought to myself that would ruin every thing...my thoughts were interupted by Niall speaking "So whatdya think of Mullingar Soph?" I smiled trying to forget about my thoughts and replied "it's beautiful Niall I really like it here" He smiled back and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Ready for lunch babe?" I nodded in reply.

We walked to a small cafe in the busy side of Mullingar and took our seats across from eachother, Niall grabbed my hand and held it from across the table. "Soph he said looking into my eyes. "I'm really glad your here with me, family really likes you, and I just love you so much" I was mesmorized by his eyes "I love you so much to Nialler" I replied blushing. He continued stroking my hand until the waitress came over. "Hi may I take your...OH MY GOSH YOUR NIALL HORAN!" She said. Niall sighed quietly, I think he was hoping we'd have a quiet afternoon without any fan disturbances. He nodded to the waitress. "Wow um could I have your autograph?" She asked jumping up and down a little. Niall took her notepad that she used to take orders and signed it. "Thank you so much! Now what would you two like to eat?" "I'll just have the burger and fries" I said with a smile. "Erm and I'll have the 32 oz steak with a side of fries" Niall replied. Boy he has an appetite. She nodded and walked away towards the kitchen. I giggled lightly "Well someones hungry" I said winking. "Hey you know I gotta big appetite!" He replied.

10 minutes later our food was served to us and we were on our way back to Niall's house. I needed to some how let him let me go to the store so I could pick up a pregnancy test..."Um hey Niall" I said. We stopped walking and he replied "Yeah Soph?" "Could I just run to the market real quick? I'll meet you back at your house I just gotta pick up a few things?" I said with a smile. "Yeah I guess thats fine, see u soon alright?" He said kissing me. I nodded and walked to the nearest store.

As soon as I bought the test I decided I didn't want to wait until I got to Niall's I didn't want him to know yet that I thought I was pregnant, so I decided I'd go to the Mcdonalds bathroom and take it. I opened up the package and did what I was suppose to do, now all that there was to do was wait.

5 minutes later the test was ready, I picked it up with shaky hands and read what it said, my eyes got wide..."I-i'm pregnant" I said outloud. I then broke down crying on the floor. I couldn't be pregnant, this would ruin everything with Niall, our relationship, and most importantly his career. I could NOT tell him. Maybe I should just end it? I had so many thoughts going through my mind I didn't notice the knocking on the bathroom door. "Dear you ok in there?" The small voice said. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied shakily. I grabbed all my things and headed out of the Mcdonalds. I slowly made my way back to Niall's crying quietly on the way, when I was just about there I whiped all the tears from my eyes and opened the front door.

There was only two things I could do either tell Niall and have him risk his entire career for me, or go home, forget about Niall and be a single mom...I think I knew my choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN! what will sophia choose? ;) haha well i hope you enjoyed that chapter :) i have some sad news..i'm leaving for my cruise in a few days so i won't be able to upload for atleast 2 weeks :( but i will try my best to get another chapter done before i leave thursday! if not you'll have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens ;) haha. please please comment/vote!!!

gracias xxxx