Everybody's Got A Dark Side.

Okayyy here's the next chapter! i really hope you like it! :)) I would really appreciate some feedback too so P L E A S E comment and vote guys!! thanks xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall's pov)

I stared at her blankly, I couldn't believe it, I was going to be a dad at 18. I thought we used protection? Well I guess it didn't work. I didn't know whether I should be happy or be worried. I know managment will be on my ass about this. "Niall?" Sophie said snapping me out of my thoughts. She still looked beautiful even though she'd been crying. "ok well if you have nothing to say then i'm leaving" Sophie said standing up abruptly. I grabbed her arm before she could walk away from me. "Soph, I do have something to say" I said looking into her eyes. "We'll get through this, together, no matter what happens i'll be by yours and our babys side" As soon as I said that her whole face lit up. "Are you serious?!" she replies to me smiling. "I am" I smiled back. "Niall we're going to have a baby!" She said jumping into my arms. "I know I'm so excited!" I said placing my hand on her flat stomach. "So your not going home right?" I asked her. "Well Niall, I'm still going home, but only for a week. I promised my friends i'd visit them." She said to me picking up her luggage bag. I was fine with that, because i knew she would be back. "Alright" I said smiling at her, have fun beautiful. "Bye Niall i love you" She replied. "I love you too" I said kissing her on the cheek. I watched the most beautiful girl in the world walk away from me, but it was ok because I knew she would be back. After Sophia left I decided I would text her, just to make her smile.

Niall: Missing you and the little on in ur stomach already;)<3Xxxx

Sophia: awww we're missing you too <3 text you when i land, love youuu xxxx

I smiled to myself and got in my car and headed home, I actually couldn't wait to tell my mum about the baby.

When I got home the first person I was greeted by was Greg "Hey bro how'd it go with Sophia?" He asked

me. "Really great actually" I said smiling. "Uh wheres mum?" I asked him. "Upstairs" he said before heading out the door. I walked up the stairs to my mums room, even though I couldn't wait to tell her about the baby I was still really nervous. "Uh hey mum" I said opening her bedroom door. "Oh great you're back! How'd everything go with Sophia?! Did she go home?!" She asked me curiously. "Uh yeah everything went great, we're still together and yup she went home but only for a week to visit she'll be back" I replied smiling at my mum. "That's great Nialler, I'm so happy you two are together your the perfect couple" I couldn't help but blush at what my mum said. "There's also something else I need to talk to you about" I said nervously. "Okay what is it?" She asked me curiously. "Sophia's um...pregnant. " I said hesitantly. "She's pregnant? Oh Niall i'm so happy i can't wait to be a grandmum!" My mum said standing up from the chair and giving me a hug. "you're not mad?" I said. "Of course not love! I'm so excited I can't wait to tell everyone!" My mum screeched. I laughed, I'm glad my mum understood. "Alright well I'm going out, bye mum" I said kissing her on the cheek.

I was heading out the front door when I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Hey buddy! We just landed in Dublin! Up for clubbing with Haz and I?

Niall: Yeahh buddy ! I'm always up for clubbing ! Oh and I gotta tell u guys something important...

Louis: awesome! alright tell us when we meet u at the club.

I put my phone in my pocket and headed to the club, this was gonna be a fun night.

(An hour later when the rest of the 1D guys are at the club :P)

"Nialler!!!" Harry yelled as he came over to where I was sitting at the bar. "Haz!" I replied. "I missed ya dudes!" "What is it that you had to tell us Niall?" Louis asked me while drinking a shot. "Oh yeah uh Sophia's pregnant!" I said excitedly. "Really? Congrats man!" They all said while giving me highfives. "I don't know how managment is going to like that Niall" Liam said. "Erm they'll just have to deal with it I guess" I replied. "Alright well tonights a night of celebration, lets get our drinking on!!!" Louis yelled while grabbing another shot. "YEAHH BUDDYY !" I yelled and grabbed one too. I chugged it quickly and grabbed 2 more. A half and hour later I was completly drunk. I made my way to the dancefloor and started talking to a few girls and Louis. "Nialler here is going to be a daddy!" Louis said drunkingly. "awwww" all the girls cooed. "Well who wants to dance?!" Louis yelled. He definately was the crazy drunk. Within a few minutes I was flirting it up with a few girls, I knew this wasn't right because I was with Sophia but I was drunk and couldn't help it. "What's your name beautiful? I slurred at a gorgeous blonde. "Nicole" she replied. "Your absolutely gorgeous!" I said eyeing her up and down. "Hehe why thankyou handsome" she said getting closer and closer to me. Before I knew it we were making out full force on one of the bar tables, no one else seemed to be phased by it. I did notice a few glares from Liam, he was always the most sober out of all of us and would try to keep us in line. "Lets go somewhere quiet" Nicole said whispering in my ear. We both got off the table and I grabbed her hand, we then stumbled to the door where Liam was standing. "Niall where do you think you're going?" He said very sternly. "Me and Nicole here are going to have a little fun" I said winking at Nicole, she giggled. "I really don't think that's a good idea Niall, you have a girlfriend and you also have a baby on the way. "Fuck off Liam" I said pushing him out of the way. "Suit yourself Niall, I won't help comfort you when Sophia breaks up with you!" He yelled at me. Frankly right now I didn't care, I was drunk as hell and needed a little bit of fun.

"Ready?" Nicole said to me. Me and Nicole managed to walk to her house that was right around the block. I nodded in reply and we started our night of fun.

(The next morning)

I opened my eyes slightly to the blinding light coming from the window of a very unfamiliar place. "Where the fuck am I?" I thought to myself. And then it all came back to me. The club, the drinks, the girl....I looked around next to me and did indeed notice a very pretty blonde girl laying next to me, wearing nothing. "Holy shit" I whispered to myself running my hand through my extremely messy blonde hair. I had slept with another girl, when I already had a girlfriend..Sophia...what was I going to tell her? Before I could finish my thoughts I heard groaning coming from next to me "Urghhh i don't feel well" Nicole said. "Join the club" I mumbled. I stood up from the bed and grabbed all my clothes and put them on. "Uh well very nice meeting you Nicole but I have to um go" I said and walked to the bedroom door. "Wait" She said. I turned around. "Will I ever see you again?" Nicole said with a sad look on her face. "I don't think so" I replied and walked out the door.

I felt so guilty. I had slept with a girl who wasn't even my girlfriend, I betrayed Sophia, I don't know how I could face her. I had no idea where I put my car so the only way I could get home was walk. While I was walking I decided to check my phone. I had what looked like a million messages, most of them from the boys and Sophia...

Liam: Niall where are you! we're all worried! Call as soon as you get this!

Louis: Liam told us what happened, how could you do that to Sophia!

Harry: niall seriously we dont know where u are call us!

Sophia: hey niall i miss you soo much can't wait to see you in six days. xxxxx

Sophia: love you so much! please text me back, hope your ok xxxxx

Zayn: Nialler bro call us !

Sophia: are you ignoring me? :/

"Shit" I muttered to myself. I decided it would be best to call Liam first.

"Niall! Where are you?! Are you ok?!" He said when he answered his phone.

"Dude im fine ok, just a massive headache and im walking home now" I replied. Liam was like the dad, always making sure he knew where we were.

"Ok well we're all glad your ok, the boys are all with me now, did you sleep with that girl?" he asked

"Uhhh yeah I did...." I replied hesitantly.

"Are you going to tell Sophia?" Liam said to me.

"I'm gonna have to, I know it will screwup everything though..."I muttered back at him.

"Well it is the best thing to do, Alright buddy we'll stop by your house in about an hour, bye" Liam said hanging up.

I sighed, I had no clue how or when I was going to tell Sophia. I decided at the moment I would just act like nothing happened, so I decided to finally text her back.

Niall: "Nope I'm not ignoring u I just got a little caught up with the boys , I miss u and I love u !Xxx

I sent the message and carried on walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh oh bad Nialler ;) haha. i really hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll be updating again soon! please comment & vote!! thanks love you guys <3