Instant Turnaround.

okay guys sorry i took so long to update, i have a job and it's taking up soooo much of my time. but here's chapter 10. please comment/vote. enjoy :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sophia's pov)

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed Niall wasn't by my side. I figured he was in the shower or something so I put on one of Niall's jumpers and headed downstairs. I was greeted by Niall's smiling mum. "Hello dear, hope you slept well" She said smiling. "Yes I did" I smiled back. "Where's Niall?" "Oh he just went downtown to go see his friends he'll be back shortly, would you like some eggs?" She said. I nodded. I was honestly kinda upset Niall didn't wake me so I can go with him, but I guess he deserves some time with his hometown friends. Mrs. Horan served me the eggs and I scarfed them down. "Thanks Mrs. Horan for the breakfast" I said smiling. "You're welcome dear, and please call me Maura." She replied smiling. "Well I'm going to get ready for the day" I said standing up. "Sophia?" Maura said. "Yes?" I replied. "I'm glad my Niall found a girl as great as you" She said sincerely. I smiled "I'm glad I found a guy as great as him." I gave Mrs. Horan a quick hug and walked upstairs to take a shower.

I got to the top and started to feel abit sick to my stomach...maybe it was the eggs? I thought to myself. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom, it was getting worse, I ran to the toilet and everything that I had eaten came right up.

10 minutes later I finally lifted myself off the floor. I felt better now. It was probably just a little food sickness or something. I decided to brush it off and hop in the shower.

I emerged from the shower a few minutes later and heard Niall's voice from down stairs. I immediently got dress and quickly ran down the stairs and smiled. "Hey babe" Niall said with his arms open. We embraced and I said "Hello my irish boy" He then kissed my cheek lightly. "Ready to go see Mullingar?" He said, I could basically hear how excited he was in his voice. "Yup!" I said jumping. We were about to head out the door when Niall's mum came up to us. "Sophia I heard what sounded like vomiting coming from upstairs, are you ok? are you sure you can handle walking around?" She asked sounding worried. "You threw up?" Niall asked. "Uh yeah, I guess a bit of food sickness but i'm fine now I swear" I said putting on a smile. "Alright, you two have fun then" Maura said smiling. Niall pulled me close to him and we walked out the door.

I don't know why everyone seemed so worried, I mean it was only food poisoning right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THERE IT ISSS. lol ok i'll try to update again soon! :) and don't forget to COMMENT/VOTE!!!! i hope everyones having a great summer xxx