*~*a stone hearted love story*~* ron x medusas son! reader >:3

>ron pov<
As I was wandering around the woods looking for the others after being chased by some sort of vampire tubbie I decided to sit down leaning against a thick tall tree. I heard someone crying behind me on the other side of the tree. I was about to turn around to look at them but they said "don't.look.at.me" so I did as they said. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and said "I'm ron what's your name" "y/n..my name is y/n.." "why are you crying?" "People called me a monster and tried to hang me. Again" "Why? You don't sound like a monster?" "Well I am if you saw me but I won't allow of it." "Why?" "Cause..." "cause why?" I asked I could hear there anger boiling inside them "CAUSE I COULD KILL YOU IF YOU SAW ME!" Y/n said turning around to me grabbing my shirt yanking me close. I looked at them dead in the eyes and when I saw them I was in pure shock and being a blushing mess. His eyes were this beutiful galaxy literally just a galaxy a star shaped pupil and a tealish, pinkish, purplish, yellowish, blueish, orangeish, and grayish galaxy then I said"you don't look like a monster! You look like a nice cute friend!" I said with a grin on my face."How are you not stone?!" Y/n asked "I'm 1/4th blind in both eyes so that's why!" "why did you say 'friend'?" "Cause! You look and sound awesome so why not be friends with you!" I smiled at him "fine...but your staying with me at all times...I don't wanna lose you... friend" Y/n said placing his hand on my shoulder making me blush a bit. "O-ok"
*~* third person from now on*~*
As y/n and Ron hung out over the months they started to feel a connection intertwining with each other in there hearts. As they were hanging out one day Y/n couldn't help but feel love and noticed how Ron reacted to him doing flirty things to test this feeling.
"Hey Ron?" Y/n asked with a smirk "yeah Y/n" ron said being innocent like usual "I wanna test something out..." y/n a said grabbing Ron by the side of his face "show me your tongue~" Y/n said seducing Ron "O-ok?" Ron said opening his mouth up and sticking his tongue all the way out of his mouth. 'Lets hope this works' Y/n thought to himself. Y/n then started licking Ron's tongue making him panic and blush worse then ever bit didn't stop him. Y/n just looked him dead in the eyes as he 'tested' his 'theory' out. Then things got heated a bit and they started to makeout. (Like MAKEOUT makeout) Y/n grabbed Ron's waist and yanked him closer to his chest feeling eachothers heart beat while Ron placed his arms around y/ns neck deepening there makeout session along with brushing his fingers through y/ns hair. Y/n started to put his hands up Ron's shirt and onto his chest hearing him moan out "aaaa~!  Y-y/n~!" Y/n then separated to look at Ron and finding someone who is innocent as hell to seeing someone with saliva rolling down the side of there lips, their ears ducked down, huge hearts in their emerald green eyes, and painting like a dog who's been running for 5 hours non-stop with his tongue dropping out of his mouth. "DAmN this is cute" y/n said taking a photo of of Ron like that and making it his new phone background. "H-hey!" Ron said being dominate somehow yanking y/n close by the collar of his shirt and saying "I didn't say you were finished~" and forcefully kissing him again. Y/n then started to trace his hands up Ron's shirts hearing various moans from him making y/n hungry and lustful for more moans. Y/n then separated from the kiss and starts for pick, suck, and bite on Ron's throat searching for his sweet spot when y/n found it Ron Made a loud, and quite very sexual moan making y/n abuse that spot for at least 15 minutes. When y/n got bored with his sweet spot he looked at Ron and said "it's gonna hurt for only a few seconds then it'll be gone" "wait what do you mea- GGH~!" Ron asked when getting cut off my y/n marking him with biting his throat leaving blood hand he got the teeth marks into his throat a permanent scar forever. "Sorry about that Ron but I want the world to know you are mine and only mine." "I-its ok y/n just let me know next time what your doing..." when y/n finished cleaning up his mess he looked at Ron and said "do you know how much I love you?" He said a little but flustered "I b-believe so Y-yes?" Ron asked confused. Y/n then grabbed Ron by his waist and pulled him close leaving one hand on the side of his face and the other on his waist and said. "More than being alive, and I will never stop loving you (BITCH) till hell freezes over" and kissed him softly leaving ron frozen with tears. "Why are you crying?" Y/n sortave laughed when deprecating from Ron. "I-its just that everyone I've loved either hurt or left me to rot since I'm 1/4th blind... p-please d-dont l-leave m-me y-y/n" ron said tears pouring down his face and shoving his fave into y/ns chest while hugging him. "Ron I will never leave you alone I love you more than anything in my shitty life when you weren't here with me I was depressed and would cut myself just for the hell of it and cause i was alone I was trapped with my demons, but when you came along I was freed and look the scars have faded so much you haft to search for 5 minutes just to find them! You saved me Ron and that's why I didn't want you to go and you to stay with me at all times. cause you saved me from myself. And that's not the only reason why I love you, I love you for being you and just you." Y/n said hugging Ron back and showing him his scars by taking off his shirt cause of all the cuts and bruises with tears rolling down his fave as well. "Y/n..." "I know you hate me for it and for not telling you sooner I was just scared I was gonna lose you... please don't leave me" Y/n said hugging Ron back "...I won't as long as you dont leave me..." ron said smiling still crying though "I won't ever" Y/n said kissing Ron's tears away.