*~*always and forever*~* shadow x reader ~circus au~

OF COURSE YOU HAVE A SNAZZY OUTFIT!!! Same shoes and mask as before though!!

This is your music box!

You were practicing with your ballet dance as you were humming a tune your partner, you were cranking up the music box as your partner, shadow, walked in. "Eh oh y/n~" he said pulling you by your waist with one hand and the other holding your arm out for him to kiss your shoulder. "E-eh oh shadow" you stuttered "ready to practice?" You asked with curiosity gagging your throat. "Always and forever~" he said with a smirk. He placed one hand on your hand lacing them together, and together you danced slowly he started to sing the melody in your heart, (if ya know this song ya know the lyrics!) You want along with him slowly walking toward the rope and rapping around your wrists and pulling yourself up, along with him he did the same pulling you close as you both sang "I was thinking bout you, thinking bout me, thinking bout us what we gonna be and I realised it was only just a dream~" you then shoved him away lacing your legs around the rope and hoisting yourself up into the air, and wrapped in the rope. He took advantage and grabbed your rope and his wrapping them both together in till you were an inch apart
"I believe this is the part when I would call down onto the ground and catch you correct~?" Shadow asked you with a smirk on his face blushing a bit while you were a blushing mess feeling his hot burning breath on your sensitive cold throat. "Y-yes I b-believe so..." You said feeling his other hand you on hour waist while the first on still holding your rope in place. You carefully put your hands on the sides of his face and as you slowly closed the distance in between shadow said "or is this part something else~?" You bit your lip knowing what he ment then when you were about to answer he slid his tongue into your mouth kissing you deeply. You turned completely red and kissed back a few seconds after fighting for dominance. This surprised him making him more horny for you. You both separated for air as a line of saliva formed between your bottom lips. "O-oh golly gosh... I-im sorry-" you got cut off by another kiss on your lips for a quick second "you have surprisingly soft lips~" shadow said with a smirk. You giggled at his stupidity "we better get down just in case anyone catches us kissing..." You said with a little smile on your face, leaning your head to the hand on the side of your face and placing your hand on it as well. "Yeah... before Po starts her shipping riot" you both laughed then got down from the rope and he caught you in his warm embrace and kissed you on the forehead and said " do you love me?" ".... Always and forever~...." You mumbled to kiss shadow with smiles on your faces. *boxes break*  you look over to see Po with her evil cat face on and she yelled "YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GONNA CATCH Y'ALL?!?!? SHIPPING RIOT HAS RETURNED >:3!!!"
BLuE walked in to this and said "well shitsu... y'all better start running ill hold her back" she said to shadow "on it" shadow said to bLuE.

I AM IN ZE BOOK NOW!!! >:3