*~*dont leave me alone*~* po x ghost! male! reader

You were alone, abandoned, forgotten, no one wanted you around. Your family abandoned you for being alive so they abandoned you at the orphanage.
*~* flashback*~*
You made a friend the only one who liked you. But one day she lived for you got a curse.  Back in 1937- yes that is correct, the year of
Yellow fever
Your best friend Karla had gotten it and you were the only one that would help her get better. You would make her potato soup her favorite, you would go and get her a rose from the garden and made her a flower crown when she was aloud to go outside. The doctors said she was a lost cause but you did everything to help her get better. Even witchcraft. You would look for a witch every day and night then one day you met a elder woman who said "who is there child, tell me your name." "My name is y/n m'lady. What is yours?" You asked "for now you can call me 'eclipsa' now would you be a deary and help me get up and get my books for me?" She asked in a polite manner "of course but tell me who made you fall." "Why the wild abiss of my blind eyes." She said with a chuckle. You carefully helped her up and held her books. "You can't hold all of these books your you will fall m'lady here I have a idea!" You said gently setting the books on the ground. You looked into the trees for a bit sturdy branch. You climbed up the tree in till you reached a spot where they're was a long, slender, strong branch calling for you. "I'm sorry" you whispered to the tree. You plucked it off then jumped down and handed the woman the branch as a cane. "Why arnt you a smart little lad?" She grinned at you as you held her books for her. "Would you Like me to help you with your books to hour home?" you asked "don't you need to get home, the moon is nearly a 'lost moon'?" ( a lost moon is from my au for my characters and it's when there's new people in there dimension and they always either are smart and they accept them, or they kill them for how stupid and selfish they are :3)
Ecclipsa asked. " I was actually wondering if you know w where witches like to be?" You asked "well I'd your looking for a switcheroo spell I will be of assistance!" She smiled at you. "R-really!? Wow thank you!" You smiled at her. "But you haft to switch with that person you know that right?" she asked "yes I do" you replied "then take me to the girl" she said turning into a young woman with emerald/teal eyes, a yellow shoulders dress (like beauty and the beast except not as floofy) and little ballet like shoes on. Her hair was long and wavy she had this dark beautiful skin that glistened in the moonlight and her hair was bright purple/pink and she wore a hospital mask that was the same color of her hair. "Now take my hand my child" she said holding her hand out to you. You took it and teleported to the orphanage in the room of your friend. "It's her that needs a swap spell.." You said tears about to form in your eyes. "It's ok dearie once I do the spell everything will be back to normal" she smiled a wide, grimacing smile.
She was wrong.
*~* end of flash back*~*
She was dead wrong
After you did the spell with your friend, she got adopted and didn't mention you to them you looked at her dead in the eye when she came to visit you when she was 37, 24 years later and you cursed at her. "You promised.... that if..... I helped... you and....i ..... would've been.....a ... 'package ....deal....' .... I don't....know what.....I did.... wrong?!?!" You said to her with an insane look on your face and said as your final breath
"13 years from now know will come back and find someone who actually loves me unlike you and make you regret leaving me behind!!!" You cursed her and died right there with tears still rolling down your face.
Your know known as ' the sad soul' cause when people go into the abandoned orphanage you live in, they get killed and when there bodies are found they always have tears of blood rolling down there faces, or cry to death.
You were wandering around the place in your black tank top and shorts with your hair laced back neatly and looking for someone, then you decided to start singing. [Song up above] then heard someone clapping at you and throwing one of the roses madame crimson grew in the orphanage before she died.
You look back to see a girl, burning ember red hair, red scarf, scarlet skirt, thigh high white songs (like spongebobs), little black shoes with buckles over them, a deep red t-shirt, a pair of red ears, a circle like antenna on her head, and bright, burning, exotic, teal and purple eyes her left teal and right purple. You were about to have a panic attack cause she heard you sing. "W-who are you?" You blushed at her smile asking. "My name's Po! What's yours??" She said slowly approaching you. "S-stay away!! I-im not safe t-to be a-around!!!" You said midnight blue ooze slowly pouring down your eyes. Po kneeled down in front of you very close, a bit to close. "I think your not dangerous" you looked at her and yelled. "L-liar!!" You tried to get over her but ended up pinning her to the ground. "H-huh?!" You blushed like crazy realising what happened. "I-im sorry if I scared you..." she said ducking her ears down, blushing a bit worse than you. "I-im the one who should be sorry!! M-my name's y/n" She tried to get out of your grip and you gripped your hands tighter and said. "C-can we be friends??" "Yes!!!" She said happily.
You showed her around the orphanage, telling stories about every room and all the good and bad times to her. You both went onto the room to the greenhouse and you dragged her and said "come on before the moon roses bloom!!" And you took her to them just in time. You held her from behind the waist and said as they bloomed "you can touch them if you want." And she smiled when she saw th r glitter sport out of it a bit and sneezed a kitten like sneeze. "Awww~" you chuckled. You nuzzled your head in her throat "i remember everyone I loved my best and oh friend Karla has had yellow fever as I found a witch who could do a swap spell and swap the yellow fever from her to me. So I did it and Karla always promised that I'd she got adopted we would be a package deal. But she left and forgot about me I know she did it on purpose cause I loved her like as if she was my little sister, and she left me, she was the only person I loved at the time, but not anymore." You whispered into po's ear. You turned her around your chest against hers the space between you both inches before contact. "Please don't leave me..." You were at the verge of crying and kissed her softly. Knowing she would reject, but instead she placed both of her hand around your neck brushing her fingers through your hair pulling you closer and said. "I love you to y/n~" you smiled and nuzzled your forehead against hers.