my angel~ laa laa x demon! reader ~school au~

Yes your a female again!!!

You were at school looking for some one... and each time you passed by someone they would either glare, or just mumble cuss words at you.. and you hated when they did that.
You looked across the field and saw her your angel, laa laa. With her smile on the bleachers, her eyes in her poetry book, and her hair she shaved the side of it to make it have that half part hairdo thingy and her way to big sweater on falling off one shoulder and her little skirt and her long socks and her sneakers, God was she beutiful, you always thought. You sneakily went up to her and said "hello angel~" with a smirk under your mask. "O-oh eh oh y/n!" She jumped onto you and hugged you tightly. You looked away her eye to eye and said "laa laa there is something I wanna tell you.... and I hope it didn't ruin our friendship...." "what is it y/n???" She asked "well I-" and here come Po, Walter, Dipsy, Tinky-winky, scythe, arrow, claw, Ron, and yeti. "Eh oh y/n! What are ya doin???" Your older brother, one of the 2, scythe asked "noooooothing~" you said hugging laa laa more seeing her beutiful fluster. "Well mind if we join y'all???" Dipsy asked "T_T get your fat asses up here idiots!" Laa laa laughed " MY ASS IT NOT FAT FOR IT IS THICC!!!" Yelled Po being goofier than lucas the spider (HE'S TO CUTE!!!)  They all came up and sat down nest to y'all and scythe and yeti , asked "hey y/n we need to talk to you in private" "Okily dokily!" You smiled you walked to the other side of the bleachers where they couldn't hear you. "So for you tell her yet???" Yeti asked "I was about it before y'all came!!!" You said through your mask "shit..." scythe said "hey guys were gonna go inside Oki???" Walter said for y'all were gonna be late if you didn't go.
*~*~* timeskip brought to you by Po is thicc!*~*~*
As you were walking down the halls to get to laa laa immediately, you saw her bullies the football players Carlos, Wyatt, Ralph, Andrew, kylee, lisa, and Becky. Carlos pinned her against the wall "LET ME GO!!" You heard her scream. "Well I can't your just gonna haft to be my toy~" he smirked punching her in the stomach. They started to beat her up making her ribcage almost broken. Do it it's your chance sKyLaR told you kill him before she's dead CaTaLiNa told you your voices are coming back rip his heart out give it to her as a sign of your love!  They both screamed at you. You chuckled and other people were kinda not eh area but hardly perfect~  you snapped your head the way to kill someone and your eyes went dark black glittery ooze sinking out of them, your hair pastel teal and yellow now deep orange and blue, your face was cracking like broken pieces cracking you let out your (Springtrap scream) and they looked at you "ITS TIME TO PARTY!!!!" You screamed summoning the shadows to shove the bullies to the ground and keep laa laa safe so she could watch. You grabbed Carlos by the throat and said "you should behave better~" and snapped his head off letting the shadows take out the organs for you "you need to disappear~" you said to Wyatt and Ralph ripping there eyes out. "you should just stop~" you said to Andrew ripping his body in half. "You make me sick~" you said to kylee and Lisa ripping off there extensions and legs. "Now what did you learn~?" You asked Becky "to stop being nicer and hurt more?" She asked "wrong~!" You smiled insanely ripping her apart from her torso..you collected there hearts and you licked your lips at the sight of the blood and ate some blood making there souls trapped in your realm. You licked your lips after all the blood bath. you looked over at laa laa, Who was blushing like crazy looking at you with a shine of lust in her eyes. "Laa laa I'm in love with you always have and always will I'd kill for you as you saw and give you there hearts as a sign of my heart which I don't have one but ill always love you no matter what. And I'm so sorry for ruining our friendship." You said smiling at her wiping the blood off your face. "Wha-" you cut her off by pinning her against the wall her legs around your waist and lips together. You both looked at each other in the eye and you watch her submit to your kiss. You licked her bottom lip begging for entry and she denied which make you hungry with a smirk. You pulled down both sides of her sweater and noticed she forgot her bra today. You smirked even more "wow didn't know is you would forget to where a bra of all things~" you said licking her throat in search of her sweet spot. You heard her let out a sexy moan and said "keep doing that, I love the sound of  your submission~" you said abusing that spot licking nibbling and sucking on it. You licked it one last time and sank your teeth into her shoulder making her moan loudly "didn't know You we're such a machosist~" you said looking her in the eye. "D...don't...stahp......" she said weakly. "Ok lemon~" you smirked and bit her shoulders about 8 more times licking the blood off of the bites. You licked your lips that still had some blood on them "yum~..." You smirk grew even more when you saw her like that, so desperate, so needy of someone, to help, to claim her, you were a blushing mess at the sight of her like that and said "Damn...who knew you could be sexier than you were before~" you smirked and teleported to your tree house you made as kids laying her on your bed. You pinned her to the bed making sure she was shocked and said "maybe..." m-maybe W-what???" She asked you leaned closely to her ear and whispers seducing her to you more "we could have some fun~?" You looked at her with a smirk and said "cute~" you went to your closet and pulled out a scarf and tied it around her breasts so you wouldn't see them you pulled off her sweater and saw how hot she was sweating under the sweater with her short shorts tracing the sides of her thighs, showing her hip lines for where her 'space' was, making you drool at the sight of her like this. "W-what? she asked you you didn't respond and you went to her ribcage and bit her on the sides and heard her moan. You traced y of ur tongue over her ribs, down to the stomach and bit the sides of her stomach, and traced your tongue down to her hips and bit her there as well leavening love marks all over her beutiful bodice all over her sexy torso, down her beutiful thighs everything about her is beutiful to you. You lifted your self up from the biting to look at your work of art and said under your breath "God... this is to hot for me" she heard you and said moving her body in another way and said maybe you could see more???" She was a blushing mess and so we're you. You got up off of her and said "God it's hot in here or is it me? You didn't wanna response so you took off your clothes slowly letting her examine all to your body.
~*~ laa laa pov~*~
After she finished biting me I heard her try to whisper under her breath which that failed so I got an idea a kinky idea~ I looked at her with a lust filled smile and moved my body to a sexier position and said "maybe you could see more~???" Which I knew that turned her on. She looked star struck, "God it's hot in here or is it me?" I was about to respond before I saw her take her hair down and slowly take off her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties crawling on top of me...
💙💛💙 your pov💙💛💙
I decided while I was giving laa laa a show to try and turn her on after I was left in my bra and underwear I crawled on top of her to get my pj shorts and tank top making her a blushing mess seeing me like that so close to her. "N-nn" I heard laa laa softly say when I grabbed my tank top. "H-huh?" She watched me put my tank top and shorts on and I said  "is this better~?" With a smirk flying across my face. "...Bitch..." she mumbled. got her. "Well if ha wanted to...." I said as I tool my mask off which I've never shown her my mouth since she had her eyes closed when I was kissing her. "We could have quite the Funtime~?" You said showing her your sharp toothed smile which she loved. You were slowly leaning in for another kiss and then...
*I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL YALL NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME* your face time ringtone for Po went off which scared the shit out of laa laa and you said "gimme a sec lemon" you got up off the bed and said to the photos "eh oh cherry?" "Is laa laa with you????" She asked "yeah we were hanging out" you smiled showing laa laa's blood on your teeth. "Wait...- HOLY CUSTARD MY SHIP SAILED!!!!" She screamed "n-no it didn't!!!!" Laa laa screamed in the back ground. " FINALLY!!!!" Everyone yelled
😆😆😆 Po pov😆😆
"I'm gonna face time y/n to see if she knows where laa laa is" I told the others while they looked for her. It's ringing... yes pic up!!! "Eh oh po?" Y/n asked "is laa laa with you????" I asked y/n hoping she said yes. "Yeah we were just hanging out" she said smiling at me to see some red stains on her teeth. "Wait...- HOLY CUSTARD MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" I screamed in joy and excitement. "N-no it didn't!!!!" Laa laa yelled at me in the background "well y'all did kinda get school cancelled sooooo... Well meet up at the tree house??" I asked "sure!" Y/n said "nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" Laa laa yelled at y/n for "calm down lemon!" Y/n said to laa laa "hey po you wanna know something?" Y/n asked me "sure!" I said with excitement "me and lemon are not really hanging out but tell my brothers that we are but I was well can ya keep a secret???" She asked "of course I can how else has laa laa not told you she likes you?!" "Well what I was doing was ...ummm...
Giving laa laa love marks so everyone knows she's mine..." y/n said blushing a lot "CALLED IT!!!" Yeti yelled "FUCK OFF ICE SHIT!!!" Y/n yelled over the phone "well ill tell the others to get snacks with me so y'all can finish up! Sound like a plan???" I asked "yeppers! thanks po" y/n said before hanging up. =3
💙💛💙 your pov💙💛💙

I hung up off the phone with Po and said jumping on laa laa and pinning her down to the bed "now where were we~?" I asked her with my eyes dark and the pupils glowing in the moonlight (it was a long time after school like at 6 or something I'm lazy :/) "you were b-biting me..." laa laa blushed up more with the tips of her ears red as well. "Well I wanted to do Somethin else...." you smirked in her ear "l-like what?" She asked you trailed your hands down her bodice and crossed your arms on her waist laying your head on your arms. 'oh shit...' you heard laa laa whisper to herself  "what's the matter lemon~? Never seen someone being dominant to you~?" You smirked at her playfully licking her stomach to make her flinch a bit. "N-no I W-well never had this weird feeling when I-im with you seeing you like that..." she mumbled. You placed her legs in your shoulders keeping her underwear on her. "I wanna experiment with this idea..." you mumbled licking the inside part of her thighs. "Hhaa?!" Laa laa said confused and yet intrigued. You then bit her hard making her moan a bit. "Make a noise and you get a bite on you~" you smirked at her. you traced your hands on her body getting up from her legs off of your shoulders. You sat up walking to your wardrobe grabbing a small box out of it, handing it to laa laa. It was wrapped up in pastel yellow and gold with a little glitter how on top. Laa laa slowly opened the box to find a blue and orange collar and leash with the nametag saying lemon on one side and the other 'property of y/n, you touch her ill rip your heart out~!' And the other thing was a little mask like your except a sunrise of the pirate ship "Y/n.... I love it!!" She said happily. "I hoped you would!" You said helping her put on her collar. You grabbed the leash part of it and pulled he expose and said "now remember you are...." "property of the (lesbian/bisexual) demon" she finished for you "good girl~" you smirked and pulled her in for a French kiss.

I regret everything a tiny bit AND NOTHING AT ALL!!!! >=3