Chapter twelve

Hinata woken up, to find herself wrapped inside sasuke's cloak, with her ankle bandaged, sasuke was wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug, covering both of them with his cloak.
Hinata pushed sasuke, but his grip was tight, hinata whimpered as she tried to get out of his grip. Sasuke opened his eyes.
"Let..go.." hinata said
"Uhm..uh..." sasuke was puzzled as how he hugged hinata tightly. He loved her warmth and her scent.
But he was too proud to admit it.
Hinata got out of sasuke's grip and tried to stand but she tripped, her ankle is still hurting and broken.
Sasuke supported her, but she pushed him away.
"Hinata.. you will fall... your ankle is still broken" he said concerned.
"Don't you dare touch me...i am broken because of you" hinata's voice shaken and she tried to contain herself but she couldn't hold her tears anymore.
"If i was in my castle now, none of this would have happened..., if i had my chakra and my team...none of this would have happened..." hinata stuttered as her voice shaken and her tears fell.
Sasuke felt knots in his heart, he approached hinata to hug her but she pushed him away.
"I don't want to be courted...and in million years, if you were the last person on earth... i won't still be courted by you..." hinata gritted her teeth. She tried to walk but she fell, sasuke's felt her words like million stabs in his hearts but he deserved this.
He saw hinata struggling to walk, but she couldn't she decided to crawl on her stomach, then she stood on her knees and walked on both her knees reaching for the bathroom.
Sasuke walked towards her and then he pulled her shoulder, and with swift act, he held her up.
"Let..me go... sasuke...please" she sobbed.
Hinata felt pathetic, she remembers her formers when she was weak and indeed pathetic. She was falling behind. But the. She had a chance of being more developed and powered.
She could win all the Akatsuki in a sword battle, in a fight. Thats why she became their queen, she had to battle all of them and win, and she did.
After a severe training. And they tested her gentleness and wether she would be a good queen or not. And she did.
But now she is pathetic again, crawling, powerless. No friends, not even her warriors to aid her.
Sasuke looked at hinata's form who was crying and sobbing like a child.
Sasuke's face crumbled and he leaned his forehead on hers.
"Toneri is using you hinata...just listen to me..let me court you...and then i..promise i will let you go" sasuke said in a sorrowful   tone.
He put hinata on the couch and crouched down, on his knees.
He held both her hands and looked up to her, with a sad eye.
He kissed each palm of hers, then leaned down and grabbed her ankle, he started healing it.
He then took both her ankle on his lap, and started massaging them.
Hinata looked at sasuke puzzled.
Why is he holding her ankles, such gesture means , apology, sincerity and above all...Love.

The wedding day came, hinata had her hair braided and tied  to a bun with a flower clip.
She wore a red lipstick and a white beautiful kimono that sasuke brought her.
She would marry sasuke then break off the agreement. He claimed he just wanted to court her so she won't be in danger, so he can protect her.
But she'll leave no matter what, all she wanted is to get to Akatsuki hiden and she can beat momoshiki.
Sasuke was getting dressed at naruto, naruto and Shikamaru along with gaara helped him with his black kimono.
Ino and karin were with hinata.
Suigetsu and jugo were protecting them.
Sasuke waited for hinata to come so they would march to the wedding place.
But sasuke, naruto and shikamaru felt a strange chakra.
As hinata was approaching naruto's place, all of a sudden an explosion occurred, hinata,  karin, ino, Suigetsu and jugo dodged as sasuke and the gang dodged.
"HINATAA" sasuke yelled.
Momoshiki appeared with a deadly smirk and the rest of his clan.
Naruto went sage mood, shikamaru and gaara gathered their powers.
Ino, karin, Suigetsu and jugo as well, while Hinata took out her kunai.
Sai joined, Sasuke took out his sword and he activated his sharingan.
As the gang was battling, sakura appeared behind hinata who was beating the culprits into pulps.
"Hinata...come, i'll help you get away..." sakura said.
Hinata looked but she can't abandon those people, whatever she had been an enemy with them, she has to aid them.
"Bu..but... i have to protect them..." hinata said as she saw a flying kunai towards sasuke, she jumped and kicked sasuke's back, he flew and turned to to land on his feet to see hinata has blocked the kunai with hers.
"HINATAAA" sasuke yelled.
She activated her Byakugan, and her twin lion fists, she headed to momoshiki, battling him.
"I...will kill you MOMOSHIKIIII" she yelled as she punched and kicked but he dodged.
Naruto ran to aid hinata, sasuke as well.
Momoshiki punched hinata repeatedly she coughed blood.
However as sasuke ran to aid hinata, momoshiki wrapped his arms around her neck.
The rest of clan knocked sasuke down, and all vanished.
"SASUKEEEE, HINATAAAA" naruto yelled.

Hinata opened her eyes to find herself inside a dark dungeon, and sasuke was wrapped in shackles all over his body.
All beaten and battered.
"So you are finally awake!" Momoshiki said with an evil smirk.
Sasuke opened his eyes to see hinata with bleeding lips, bruised eyes.
"YOU BASTARD" sasuke growled but his chakra was drained.
As for hinata who was all drained as well, but her case was worst.
One of her eyes was closed.
"So sasuke...i can remember when you hated Helen, when i have shown you the fake memory..." momoshiki chuckled
"Don't you remember.. sa..su..ke" momkshiki said slowly.
As he opened a memory.
Sasuke's then came to realization, momoshiki manipulated him, into believing hinata was the one who pushed itachi to murder his whole clan, when he was the one behind it.
And all of a sudden all his memories with hinata came rushing back. As well as hinata.
"Now its your time to see how she'll suffer sasuke, i gave you the privilege" momoshiki chuckled.
Sasuke's eyed widened.
Momoshiki marched to hinata, he then with a kunai dipped it into hinata's thighs.
"ARGHHHHAAAAA" hinata screamed in agony.
"Collect your self queen...endure the pain until i extract the wolf.
sasuke grinned his teeth. Then momoshiki noticed sasuke's death glares.
"Ahaaaa...love... a dreadful bond...you love her" momoshiki chuckled
"The great sasuke uchiha...is in love..." momoshiki said
"But...does she love you back..." momoshiki took a kunai and placed it on sasuke's throat.
Hinata didn't flinch, her vision was blurry. She couldn't comprehend the voices, she has been hit repeatedly around her ears and her Byakugan. All voices were blurry, she was heaving as blood drained from her mouth.
"Too bad our queen isn't comprehending" momoshiki retorted.
He moved again and inserted the second kunai on her other thigh.
"ARGHAAAAAAAA" hinata screamed again
"I SWEAR I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO DIEEE" Sasuke growled.
"Then show me" momoshiki said in a sarcastic challenging voice.
And all of a sudden, deidara, Sassori, Konan, Hidan, pain and toneri attacked momoshiki.
Deidara ran to hinata who had her chest exposed and the scar where the wolf was sealed appear.
Hinata's mind was not comprehending whats going on.
Deidara took out the kunai's,
Pain , konan and hidan took care of momoshiki, Sassori untied sasuke.
Naruto and the gang joined shortly.
Deidara held hinata's up on his shoulder after covering her with the Akatsuki cloak.
Sasuke ran to take hinata to be met by sassori who stood between deidara and sasuke.
"You stay away from her..." sassori growled.
Toneri gave him a glare and followed.
Hinata's looked around with a blurry vision, voices were echoes.
She hears sasuke's sobbing but she can't comprehend who is sobbing, she hears someone calling her name... with sorrowful voice.
"Wh..what...a sad voice" she says until she closes her eyes.

Hinata wakes up to find herself in a familiar room.
Her castle's.
Pain, sassori and konan and toneri were surrounding her.
The wolf extraction was exhausting.
Deidara was stitching her wounds.
"Welcome back...hina chan" sassori gave her a smile and kiss on the forehead.
Hinata was so exhausted, she blames sasuke and momoshiki for this. In the end, all happened because of them.
Hinata was walking through her aisle with Emilia to look out of the castle's window to find sasuke's standing down there, outside the towns wall.
"HINATAAAAAA.....HINATAAAAAA" he yelled calling her name.
Hinata looked outside, sasuke saw her and felt hope.
"Forgive me hinata please.....i am sorry please...hinataaaa" sasuke yelled over and over, he fell on both his knees and hands begging her to forgive him.
His tears fell again.
Hinata looked and felt knots inside her heart. Her tears rolled down.
She walked away.
Sasuke sobbed and weeped, hiccuped, he wants his hinata back. The team, the girl who ate cookies with him, the girl who hugged him and sang him to sleep, soothed his aching soul. He fucked big time but he wants her...
All of a sudden, the gates to the castle opened.
Sasuke's gave an idiot laugh.