Chapter five part two.

Three years has passed, hinata was gone missing, tsunade and kakashi looked for her, until she was announced dead, sasuke battled naruto in attempt to gain his revolution, however naruto and sasuke had reconciled and as they both lost an arm, they decided to both have a prothetic arm.
Sasuke decided to go for his atonement.
But his mind wasn't at ease, he always dreamed of that girl, that particular one who looked exactly like what he saw in the memories of itachi, pale orbs, beautiful inky skin.
But she was so gentle and pure, sasuke always dreamed that they played, ate cookies and tomatoes with torch under the. Blanket, she was also part of his team.
And when hinata's name come up, sasuke asks who is she, to be answered by 'its no time for jokes sasuke'.
Sasuke and naruto now worked together to change the shinobi system. Naruto was the hokage, he got over sakura and married ino.
As for sakura and sasuke. They got together, the pink girl got what she wanted in the end.
However, sasuke still felt something missing with sakura.
He doesn't love her, he does, but not that kind of love, he just to a certain extent care... in the end she chased after him for a long time.

"Ohayo ino.." sakura said
"Ohayo sakura.." ino greeted back, both sat by the lake.
"So..i see you..your mind is in torment." Ino said as they both sat quite for a while.
Sakura looked down and nodded sadly.
"What is it sakura..." ino asked worriedly.
"Its...i...you know... its been a year since sasuke and I got together..." sakura started.
"Yes so what, you got what you've always wanted sakura.."ino said
"No...ino... just" she sighed
"Just listen..." sakura continues.
Ino nodded
"You know... sasuke always away, saying he is on a mission, protecting the village or he is with naruto... but..i mean he never makes a conversation with me..."
"But sasuke is quite and introvert you know that sakura"
"Yes ino, but he supposed to be open with me, like he is with naruto... i mean... i saw him with hinata as well"
"But hinata was raised up with him as well sakura"
"Yes but if he truly loves me, why can't he just say it... and besides ino... you know... i mean he only comes back when he needs to release"
"What does that suppose to mean?" Ino asked curiously.
"I mean, you...know" sakura blushed
"Ahaaa sex you mean?" Ino said
Sakura nodded
"Thats quite good sakura...at least he comes for sex"
"Not just sex ino... its not even close to love making... sasuke never you know touches me or, fondle my breasts... or even kiss me...even our positions is always, i am on both knees and hands and..." sakura's tears began to fall.
"As if i am his mistress ino, he just fucks me... its not even love making, he just fucks me and goes away, not even cuddle..." sakura kept crying.
Ino hugged her best friend she thanked the lord for having naruto who is pretty tender and gentle.

Sasuke and naruto, along with shikamaru, Gaara who always gave sasuke glares, and sasuke doesn't even know why, kakashi and tsunade all gathered for urgent meeting.
"Okay, the Akatsuki are attacking our ANBU's and shinobi's, they are also attacking and kidnapping our travelers and troops, we need to stop them" naruto said
"The Akatsuki are so powerful, we need to put an end to them.. those groups of mercenaries..."sasuke retorted
"But they are no group of mercenaries sasuke" kakashi said
All were bewildered.
Kakashi let out a sigh then he continued
"Well, Akatsuki are only a group from a town called Akatsuki town... it always gathered all those who were homeless, orphans, war victims... etc" kakashi continued.
"Akatsuki started to work as mercenaries only to fund their town... but now their town is the most powerful one among the five villages..." kakashi continued.
"Their new queen, also as we heard from rumors is a bloody queen, she cuts people throats, kill them senseless, her name is Helen..."
Sasuke cringed as he heard the name Helen.
"Isn't this Helen who forced itachi to massacre my clan" sasuke snorted
"The uchiha's massacre  is somehow mysterious still to us sasuke.." kakashi said
"However, Helen has been ruling only for four years now, but also they said that Helen is such a beautiful queen, yet so deadly... many had tried to court her, but she refused.." kakashi continued.
Sasuke was swearing in the inside he'll take Helen's down and make her pay for his suffering.
"So we have to all gather our forces... this is war..declaration... as she sent the last ANBU with his throat cut..." kakashi retorted.
"Hai.." all said in unison.
Naruto stayed with kakashi and tsunade as he told sasuke to wait for him at the village gates.
"Why didn't you tell him about the truth..." naruto asked.
"Its not time yet... naruto.." kakashi retorted
"We still need to find hinata..." tsunade said,
"Other wise if she fell in the wrong hands... the destruction may fall upon us all, according to the prophecies... and you naruto is part of it.." tsunade continued.
"We just need to infiltrate Akatsuki, maybe Helen has the key..." naruto said
"It should be Helen anyway..according to the prophecy..." kakashi said.
Naruto took off to meet sasuke and gather the forces.

"We didn't have to take away her memory... Sassori" Deidara said as he walked towards Hinata's room in the Akatsuki palace.
"It was itachi's last wishes..." Sassori retorted.
"However lets hurry, hinata has an intense sword training today.
"Are you ready hinata..." deidara asked as hinata wore her helmet and her armor.
"Hai...deidara-san" hinata smiled.

"Good job... hinata sama..." deidara said as he put down his sword along with sassori as they heaved.
"You are getting better everyday hinata sama" sassori smirked.
"Hai hai..." hinata smiled and then one of the guards came inside.
"Hinata sama... a messenger from konoha came, he said they'll attack us mid day, if we didn't surrender, they'll destroy our village as a repay for the death of one of their ANBU" the guard said
"Are they dumb... we could wipe them in a second" sassori said
"But they have kurama..don' t forget"deidara retorted.
"Why do they still believe it is I who harasses their
ANBU's, someone is taking advantage of the situation " hinata said
Both agreed
"Hinata sama, we can gather all our forces" deidara said
"No deidara. I won't be selfish and gather my army to kill and be killed, i won't waste lives for those selfish people, not from here or there... we shall negotiate at first, our army is to protect us... not to fight selfish battles" hinata said.
Sassori was amazed by hinata... she did change.
Wiser and stronger, yet gentle.
"Lets prepare our armors..." hinata said
I need to check my town.
"Hai" they complied
Hinata walked through the village, her people loved her, she used to play with the children, give away gifts.
Then she stopped by the lake, she was tormented in her previous dream.
She had someone but she can't remember his face.
Only that they played together.
Too bad she lost itachi. The one who protected her and that certain person.

"Run hinata run... and take...him with you" itachi said as he was covered with blood.
The Ōtsutsuki casted a spell on the whole uchiha's who were of no use to them, they aimed for only three, hinata, sasuke and itachi.
Sasuke's and itachi's eyes and hinata's Byakugan.
The elderly teamed up with the Ōtsutsuki just to be the only overpowered party and control the whole villages. Soon they'll get kurama as well.
Itachi was trying to runaway from them with hinata, however, the uchiha's started to battle each other until many of them were killed by their own hands.
Even mikoto and fugaku were under the spell and tried to kill itachi and hinata, but itachi had to end it.
Hinata was protected by itachi, and that person she doesn't remember quite well, was suppose to be protected as well.
But his perception was changed, hinata was scared to tell him because she didn't want him to hate her.
Who is he? She can't quite remember but he is someone precious and she wishes to meet.
Thats why she always turned her courters down.
Hinata lost large part of her memory, all about konoha, naruto, sakura... only remembers itachi and hanabi.

Hinata's was snapped out of her memories by a yell, from none other than her lawful maid.
"Hinata sama"
"Yes Emilia" hinata smiled
"Sassori sama is summoning you...its midday, the army is here" Emilia said.
For hinata, Emilia was her closest to her sister hanabi who she missed so much.
She wished to see her.
Hinata sighed then headed to her room.
She dressed into her dark purple skirt, with a tight legging underneath, a purple tight undershirt with an armor above, a helmet and her mask, she tightened her hair up to a pony tail, and put her sword on her back. She marched to the gates to meet sassori and deidara wearing the Akatsuki cloak.

The three of them stood in front of many of the shinobis from konoha.
Sasuke wore his cloak, head band, and poncho.
Naruto wore his usual orange shirt and the hokage's cloak.
Shikamaru gaara and kakashi, with tsunade, sakura and ino were all on the front lines.
Naruto approached with sasuke and shikamaru, while the three of them approached.
They looked intently, the middle masked man was really short, and slim.
"Ha... i see you didn't bring Helen, the bloody queen, she is just a rumor isn't she, a decoy" shikamaru said sarcastically.
Sassori, and deidara kept their stoic expression.
"I see, where is your army" naruto asked puzzled.
"Upon the queen request, we shall negotiate" deidara said.
All konoha's were looking at how high the walls of Akatsuki town was huge. How would they enter such huge walls.
"Hah... we are not here to negotiate i swear i'll kill your queen in the worst ways" sasuke said stoically.
Deidara and sassori gathered their chakra to attack but were stopped by hinata's sign.
She gave a sign to sassori to approach, hinata whispered something.
"Well, i see, how about a one on one battle with your Soward man." Sassori said
"You mean sasuke?" Naruto asked
"Isn't it obvious he is the only one with a sword." Sassori said sarcastically.
Deidara grabbed hinata and pulled her away.
"You can't do that...you are still training" deidara whispers
"Please deidara... trust in me"hinata pleaded.
Deidara scoffed and sighed
"Then give me your best swordsman here" sasuke said with an evil smirk.
Hinata marched ahead.
"And this is a child i'll battle... what a joke" sasuke said as he activated his sharingan and rinnegan.
Hinata smirked behind the mask.