Chapter ten

"Sasuke...you can't marry hinata in two days..." naruto whined to sasuke.
"I don't care, an Ōtsutsuki wants to court her... i have to protect her" he said
"There are many traditions you both have to follow..sasuke... you won't court her in two days, besides you said she got her hands burnt... you can't do that, and what about sakura?" Naruto snapped
"What about sakura?" Sasuke asked
"Isn't she your girlfriend." Naruto snapped, she would be devastated to know you would marry hinata.
"Its just a business marriage.." sasuke lied, it is not.
Sasuke never loved sakura, sakura kept asking sasuke to be with her, she was persistent, she kept nagging him, pushing his friends, everyone to convince her, that they should be together, until he gave in to his desires and slept with her. But sasuke took it as only a way to release his horniness, his hormones, no one shall take the girl's in sasuke's dreams. His true long lost love.
Naruto glared at sasuke.
Sasuke sighed.
"Fine, i'll marry her next week, and after tomorrow gather everyone for a feast at my mansion...like traditions." Sasuke said and took off.

Sasuke got inside the mansion to hear a gentle voice singing, and not only any song being sung, its the same song his mother used to while taking him to bed, and cooking as well.
He approached the kitchen to find hinata had healed her hands with medical ninjutsu, and cooking while singing.
As hinata heard sasuke's foot steps she turned.
"How..how do you know this song?" Sasuke asked bewildered.
"My foster mom used to sing it for me..." hinata said smiling gently. Not only she sung the same song, but she really resembles Mikoto, and add on, she looks like the girl's in sasuke's dream, sasuke felt he is going insane.
He took off.
"Um..sasuke san...dinner is served" hinata said gently.
She sat down and started eating alone.
After she finished she washed her dishes, and left the rest of food so sasuke can eat later.
She headed to the room where she was chained, laid down and drifted to sleep.

Sasuke went inside the kitchen, he smelled a tomato soup, he decided to pour some and eat. As he took the first sip, his mind drifted to nostalgia, Hinata had cooked tomato soup and it tastes just typical to his mother's. How come? How did she knew the certain ingredients and how he loved it.
He felt tear roll down his face, he continued eating and then headed to sleep.
But before he would head to his room, he found hinata sleeping, her face was calm, beautiful. She looked like the princess from those fairy tales that your mother tells you about before sleep.
She is everything you want in a girl, she is strong, gentle, beautiful, and selfless.
Sasuke found himself moving towards hinata's sleeping form, he leaned down, brushed some bangs of her hair and stroke her cheeks.
She was soft, like a doll.
Hinata fluttered her eyes opened, then said.
"Ita..itachi...." with a whimper.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
She then pulled sasuke into a hug, so tight and close.
"Sleep with me..." she said sleepy.
"Bring the cookies and let us eat, like old time sakes..." she said, sasuke realized hinata is sleep talking. But how did she know about his dreams, he used to eat cookie with someone who looks like her exactly.
Sasuke leaned down, he rested his head on her chest.
He wrapped his both arms around her waist, he smelled her scent, her embrace is so warm, safe, nostalgic, and her smell is intoxicating.
Sasuke closed his eyes and slept like never before, for the first time he smiled, for the first time, he didn't have a nightmare.

Hinata whimpered in her sleep, she found it hard to move, she looked up to find sasuke sleeping on her breasts, his hands tightly wrapped around her, in a firm grip, he was breathing calmly. He looked in deep sleep. Hinata yelped and pushed him suddenly.
He woke up in shock.
"What the hell..." he said as he tried to comprehend.
Hinata felt bad about waking him up like that, he seemed comfort and safe. The warmth feeling she had was intoxicating.
"I...i saw a spider..." Hinata lied.
"A queen who ran Akatsuki is scared of spiders" he said sarcastically.
Hinata giggled.
Sasuke found himself smile at her giggles. He can't deny, but he knew deep inside that she looked cute.
Sasuke and hinata got up, both went for the morning routine.
He told her he'll go he has a mission and tonight they have a grand dinner so she must cook as a tradition for courting her.
Hinata didn't want to be courted that way, she was dreaming of a love story, a man she will love and he'll love her back, not someone doing this to her.
Hinata decided to cook, Karin came over with a purple kimono that sasuke brought and sent it over for her.
"I am sure sasuke is feeling something for you..." karin said as she looked at hinata who wore the purple kimono that fit her perfectly, she braided her hair to the side, and had a rose lipstick. She was indeed breath taking.
"Why do you say that.." hinata blushed
"Because he brought you a kimono..."
"Its because of the traditions karin chan" hinata looked down sad, she just wish he was indeed in love with her.
"No problem, the guests are here...lets go"karin said and dragged hinata to the dining room. The maids had set the table.
Sasuke's mouth dropped as he saw hinata's she was indeed...beautiful, exquisite no words can describe, sasuke gulped.
He stretched his hands, took hers into his, entwined their fingers. Hinata blushed at such act. Her heart raced.
The guests sat down, they were naruto who sat beside ino, kiba and gaara who tried to act as if they don't know hinata upon naruto's request, tsunade, shikamaru, sai, kakashi, sakura, tenten, the Taka team.
They all sat down, sasuke at the head of the table wearing a black kimono and his head band.
Hinata stood by sasuke. According to sasuke's orders, he asked her to stand and not join them, only to make her life a hell.
Everyone looked puzzled for sasuke's attitude, while Sakura was filled with jealousy and she gritted her teeth, she swore she'll make hinata pay.
"Ahaaa hinata chan, the food is tasty" naruto said as he munched.
Hinata gave a smile for appreciation.
Sakura had prepared food for sasuke.
"The food is not that good, besides don't you think sasuke is that hinata may poison us all..., you shouldn't eat.. or trust her" sakura snapped.
Hinata gulped and everyone was silent.
She placed her prepared food in front of sasuke and tried to feed him.
Sasuke looked at sakura and then at the distressed hinata. He pushed the plate away and her hands.
"Sasuke.." sakura whined.
"None shall cook for me or feed except my future wife" sasuke snorted.
He looked at hinata who was standing by his side.
"And she shall feed me the traditional way, like a wife honoring her husband feeding him" He said.
Hinata was puzzled could it be.
She brought the bowl of rice and the chop sticks, she took some rice and placed it over sasuke's mouth.
"I said the traditional way" sasuke said.
Every one was watching in awe.
Hinata took some of rice into her thumb forefinger and middle finger. She then placed her hands over sasuke's mouth, sasuke opened his lips and took a bite of the rice hinata was feeding to him, his lips and tongue touched her finger tips gently. Hinata blushed and felt herself deeply embarrassed.
Everyone watched as hinata fed sasuke, this type of feeding was known of the couple who are extremely in love. Naruto was amazed at how his best friend was  changing around hinata. He smiled inwardly.
Sakura gritted her teeth and excused herself.

After they all ate and excused themselves.hinata kept thinking about holding sasuke's hand, about how she fed him, his lips over her fingertips, like he was kissing them.
Hinata felt her heart warming, she decided to head for sasuke's and show appreciation.
As hinata headed she saw two shadows, she looked through the room's isle window, she saw sakura kissing sasuke. Her eyes teared up.
She took few steps back and headed to the porch.

"What the fuck sakura...." sasuke pushed sakura away.
"I won't let her have you..." sakura said.
"Sakura... we never were..." sasuke snorted.
Sakura took a deep breath, she fought tears.
"What about those nights we slept together..." sakura snapped.
"You were persistent sakura...and every time you were the one who came to me, i never promised anything..." he said and he walked away.
Sakura wants sasuke..she'll have him.

Hinata stood on the porch. She found someone approach her.
"So whats your answer Hinata..." Toneri said.
Hinata remembered sasuke's kissing sakura.
"I..i agree..." she said with tears in her eyes.
Toneri smirked.