Chapter four

"Please naruto.. bring sasuke back.." sakura said while crying her lungs out.
"I will sakura chan.." naruto gave sakura that grin of his, promising to get sasuke back.
As for hinata. She won't beg anyone to bring him back, she kept on training, hard working, developing her jutsu's and training her Byakugan, hinata had to be stronger, she has to get sasuke back, and stop him from killing itachi.

"Where is hinata-chan" naruto was asking sakura as they both walked through the village to meet kakashi in order to know where had sasuke been, until They heard a yell from behind, from someone no other than the redhead Gaara.
"Naruto... hinata has gone to find sasuke...hurry we need to fetch her otherwise sasuke may kill her" Gaara said panicking.
Gaara has been hinata's closest friend, since sasuke's left. He was there for her to sooth her aching soul. He felt the urge to protect her, the girl was gentle and pure that you keep her as a precious gem and worry that she may be tainted.
He wanted to keep her away from the cruel world. But hinata was stubborn, and she was determined to bring sasuke back and save the last uchiha's.
"What..." naruto snapped.
"As i told you we have to follow her...no time to be surprised" Gaara gritted his teeth.
"I told sai and shikamaru to meet us at the gates... HURRY UP" Gaara yelled.

"Lady tsunade, we retrieved the scroll that minato left...if this scroll fell into the wrong party's hand... this world will be doomed" kakashi addressed the Hokage.
"Give me the scroll...kakashi..." lady tsunade asked
Kakashi handed her the scroll, as she was reading her eyes were wide opened and her breathing hitched.
"It..it ..can't be..." tsunade stuttered.

Hinata jumped over trees branches, from one to one, she knew where is sasuke and she will go and bring him, and stop him from killing itachi.
In the end itachi had his own reasons... if sasuke would only listen.
The truth isn't always as it seems to be.
Hinata went down and kept running as fast as possible, until she felt a presence.
She stopped and looked behind her. But no one was there. She activated her Byakugan.
But no one in sight, she walked slowly until all of a sudden a trap clutched her ankle and held her up high.
"Aarghhh..." hinata screamed as she was held by her ankle upside down.
Hinata bent her waist and reached for the rope hanging her, she started to cut it by her Byakugan until she fell hitting the ground.
"Aaaahhhh...." she hit her back.
"Awwoo" hinata winced in pain.
She gathered her strength and stood up... to be met by four kunai's being thrown at her, hinata dodged them, until one that came would hit her head, hinata dodged but the kunai sliced her face.
"Arghhh" she screamed in pain.
As she opened her eyes she was immediately attacked by three masked people, wearing an Akatsuki cloak.
As they attacked and hinata dodged.
"Oh..pretty impressive..." the masked man with blond hair said.
"I see" the masked man with pink haired agreed.
Hinata battled them but they were more powerful than her, until the purple haired masked man stopped them.
"Stop stop...she is the Hyūga..." the other two stopped.
"Wh..what do you..mean" hinata stuttered as she wiped her bleeding lips, and forehead.
"Retreat all..." the purple haired said but was stopped by the blond masked man who addressed hinata.
"Itachi is waiting for you... in the Lion den... follow his chakra..." he addressed hinata then all retreated.
Hinata was bewildered.
Why did they retreated, whats their relation with itachi. Why did the stop when they knew she is the Hyuuga.
For all her knowledge Akatsuki were bunch of mercenaries that are now being criminals. Is itachi with them. Many thoughts needed to be answered.
Hinata took off again and started heading to her destination.
As she reached sasuke's lair.
She was met by three people, one with white hair and sharp teeth, one with brown hair and a girl with glasses and red hair.
"Well well, you came..."the white haired guy smirked to hinata.
"Where is sasuke...?" She asked.
"Sasuke is inside... waiting to kill you... but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun" the red haired girl said.
Hinata got ready and activated her Byakugan, now she started to battle them, dodging, jumping, kicking and punching.
"Lion fists..." she yelled and attacked.. the taka team was impressed by hinata's she was actually... strong.
Sasuke was watching the whole deal and was pretty impressed by hinata's growth and development.
However as the battle continued the taka had the upper hand, sending hinata on the ground.
She bleed fiercely.
Sasuke, though was being engulfed by darkness, he couldn't bear to see hinata's being hurt.
He stepped in.
"Well..i guess leave the rest to me" sasuke said with his stoic demeanor.
The taka team's head were turned to see him as for hinata who held her side wincing in pain, as she was bleeding.
She heaved, and tried to gather her strength to stand.
"Sa..sasuke..." she stuttered.
Sasuke gave a smirk.
Sasuke activated his sharingan and ran towards hinata and gave her a fierce punch in her stomach, she coughed blood.
Hinata twisted her body and aimed to kick sasuke but he dodged, but was met by her gentle fist attack in his tummy, sasuke bent, hinata then tripped sasuke, but sasuke stood on his hand, hinata kicked his hands and again punched his back, sasuke was bewildered by hinata. How much she got stronger.
Sasuke then grabbed her hair, twisted it, hinata winced in pain, but she aimed to punch him with her elbow, sasuke grabbed her arms and twisted it, then twisted her body, sat on her and straddled her arms above her head with one hand, and aimed a kunai to her throat with another.
"Move and you will die..." sasuke snorted.
Hinata tried to struggle but sasuke inserted the kunai more into her throat until it pierced and shown a trail of blood.
Hinata whimpered and winced.
Her pale orbs met sasuke's black onyx, sasuke leaned over, his head were inches form hers, he then whispered to her ears.
"How..do you like that...hi..na..ta.." sasuke said seductively and huskily. Hinata's body shivered.
Sasuke moved a little up, his head was inches from hers, then he moved his kunai over her shirt, and started to cut the first button.
"Arghhh...st..stop..sa.." hinata stuttered but sasuke cut the second button.
He gave her a smirk, then seductively whispered.
"Why..hide..such a beautiful body..princess.."
he cut the third button until her bra was exposed.
Hinata struggled but sasuke was too strong straddling hinata. Hinata's body was burning up.
Sasuke then smirked and leaned over and crashed his lips on hers.
Hinata was shocked. Sasuke bite her lower lip, she bled.
He then broke the kiss, both locked their eyes, together, hinata started tearing up.
"Sa..sasuke..." she stuttered as she tried to hold her tears.
"I missed you..hina.." he said.
But all of a sudden a kunai was thrown at him, sasuke jumped from top of hinata, dodging the kunai,
"Get away from her you bastard..." gaara scowled.
"Gaara..kun..." hinata stuttered.
Naruto charged his rasengan, sasuke looked at gaara who reached for hinata and was carried her bridal style. His heart was filled with sorrow and jealousy, he gritted his teeth and charged his chidori.
Naruto and sasuke attacked each other.
"SASUKEEEEE" hinata screamed as gaara took off.
A blast hit the atmosphere, sasuke was no where to be seen.
Naruto was heaving with fury.