Chapter five part three

"Rules is, the one who win this life or death battle shall retreat with no casualty, if you won, we will surrender, if we won, please don't come back again, unless you want to negotiate." Deidara said.
"Now fight..." sassori said.
Hinata and sasuke started battling, both took out their swords, right and left the blades hit, voices of metal hitting each other echoed, sasuke was amazed by the masked swordsman he was wrestling.
He was truly... quick, talented and strong.
Konoha's people were amazed while deidara and sassori were both worried for hinata's well being.
Sasuke charged his sword with chidori while hinata charged hers with a new jutsu she developed, the light jutsu.
The light jutsu can absorb anything and change it into her hinata's chakra.
She started consuming sasuke's chakra. Sasuke felt as his chakra was absorbed.
He gritted his teeth, and continued battling the masked unknown swordsman.
Sasuke waved his sword just right at hinata's neck but hinata bent down to dodge the attack, she then punched sasuke in his stomach but sasuke blocked her punch, all of a sudden hinata twisted her body, kicked sasuke on his face, sending the raven head on the ground
"I know someone who use such technique" naruto mumbled.
Kakashi nodded in affirmation.
The raven head wiped his bleeding lips.
"You are one hell of a swordsman" sasuke smirked and ran towards her, he aimed for her legs but she jumped, but was met by an elbow on her back,
Hinata was going to hit the ground but she twisted her body, landed on her hand and motioned in circle kicking sasuke, who took a step back, grabbed her ankle and sent her on the ground, he aimed his Soward towards her head, she blocked the attack with hers, then kicked his stomach, sasuke lost his balance and went back with few steps,
Hinata stood up, she slashed sasuke's ankle, he cringed in pain, and landed on one of his knees, hinata punched his lower back also known as his kidney repeatedly, sasuke screamed in pain, then sasuke aimed to kick hinata but she dodged, took his cloak, covered his face, tying it behind and aiming the sword at the back of his neck.
Sasuke's eye's were widened as he felt the point blade of the masked swordsman piercing him.
Konoha's people were amazed.
Naruto mouth's was gaped.
Sakura yelled "SASUKEEEEEE" but naruto grabbed her hands.
Hinata was heaving, she started to walk back to sassori and deidara, until sasuke stood up, and called her
"Hey masked swordsman" hinata stopped and turned around.
To find a flying kunai, aiming at her.
"HELENNNN" deidara yelled.
Hinata dodged but the kunai hit her mask, breaking it into pieces.
Naruto, kakashi, ino, shikamaru and gaara, with sakura gasped.
Sasuke muttered
"A..g..girl"
"Hi..hinata..." they all stuttered in unison.
Sasuke threw another kunai aiming at her, she dodged, the kunai slashed her thighs.
sassori spread his stringed, pulling hinata towards them, deidara summoned his phenix, sassori carried hinata and they retreated into the city gates.
Hinata's opal eyes locked with sasuke's black orbs.
The bloody queen is indeed beautiful...sasuke thought.
She looks like the girl i dream about...
Hinata gave sasuke a smirk, then she turned her head, and vanished inside the gates.
Sasuke headed back to his troops.
"Hi..hinata is Helen..., i..i can't believe" naruto was shocked. Hinata developed, she is the bloody queen, she won against sasuke... how can she turn to be such ruthless monster.
He couldn't believe, hinata is too gentle to kill.
She could have killed off sasuke, but she didn't
Naruto ordered the army to retreat back to konoha except for sasuke, kakashi.
All retreated.
Sasuke and naruto sat along with kakashi to discuss the whole deal.
However sasuke was thinking about only the girl he saw, those pale beautiful orbs, Byakugan, is she a Hyuuga, weren't all Hyūga's annihilated, her inky long silky hair, her pale skin, the smirk she gave, full of glory, power yet gentleness.
"What shall we do?" Naruto finally asked
"After all it is real.. Helen do exist, but she is hinata..how stronger she became... i can't believe..she is almost on our level" naruto continued.
"I have an idea" kakashi retorted.
"What is it" naruto asked
"How about we lure to her by using hanabi"
"But kakashi, hinata seemed to not recognize us, how would you know she'll recognize hanabi"
"Well there is another way..."
"Which is?"
"One of the nobles asked to court Helen, he said she had that maid that she cherish alot, maybe we can use the girl to get to hinata..."
"Do you think it'll work kakashi?" Naruto asked
"Well lets try"
"And her name?"
"Emilia"

"Awooo... easy... sassori..." hinata winced as sassori stitch her thigh cut.
"I told you... it was dangerous, you should have let me battled"
"Sasso..chan... i won in the end..." hinata said as she remembered those dark onyx, they remind her of itachi, how beautiful they were... the Swordsman, something inside her has moved when she first saw him.
Something that she wished to feel long ago.
But being a queen is not easy, she has to be strong for her people, her comrades.
"Hinata sama..." her train of thoughts were cut when a guard entered.
"Hai?"
"Someone wants to court you... his name is Lee, from the leaf..."
"Ugh.." hinata rolled her eyes then.
"Let him come, maybe he can court Emilia..." hinata said.

Lee acted as if he wanted to court hinata, however deidara and sassori, were suspicious and didn't let their guards down.
Hinata rejected Lee nicely saying they are no match as hinata felt suspicious as well, however Emilia came in, and suddenly her and Lee had a spark, however hinata was somehow over protective when it comes to Emilia.
Lee asked for Emilia's hand, hinata refused which made Emilia's extremely angry, she fought with hinata telling her, she is no match to her beauty and yet when finally someone notices Emilia, hinata rejects because maybe she is jealous.
Hinata tried to debate with her maid that she is just worried about her, but Emilia snapped and left hinata.
Though Emilia is a maid but hinata taken her as a closest friend.
Hinata finally agreed to court Emilia and Lee.
For her happiness.
That wedding night, hinata was sent a message, that Emilia is the village hostage, and if she wished to get Emilia's back, she should surrender.
Hinata scoffed and cursed.
"Hinata sama, we can wrap the leaf village, we have the best army now... strongest ninja's and shinobi's" deidara said
"No..deidara no...i won't widow wives, kill husbands and fathers, sons and uncles for my selfishness..."hinata snapped
"I'll get Emilia...i am the one who sent her...i'll get her back" hinata cried.
"You can't hinata, it's dangerous..." deidara retorted.
"Please hinata... listen we will figure something out..."sassori pleaded.
Hinata looked down and nodded in agreement. Deidara hugged her as she sobbed.

Later that night, hinata wore a hiding cloak.
She ran back to the leaf village.
"HINATAAAAA" sassori and deidara yelled.