Chapter six

"We have to follow her... Sassori" deidara growled.
"We will... but we can't risk, hinata knows exactly what she is doing, first we need to prepare our forces to attack..." sassori retorted.

"I want every one to be on stand by, i want kakashi, and sai at the village gates hiding behind shadows until they see anyone's approaching... sasuke and shikamaru will stay here with me, gaara, protect our spouses" naruto retorted.
"Hai" all said in unison.
Sasuke gave Emilia, the maid who was tied and kept at naruto's office, sobbing hysterically.
"Lets see how will you dear queen act" sasuke gave an evil smile and took off.

Hinata approached the hidden leaf, she felt a chakra but she dismissed, kakashi and Sai saw as someone approaching with cloak, covering his face.
They gave a sign to the gates that someone is coming.
Hinata approached the village gates, to find two shinobi's standing there.
Hinata knew that everyone knows about the deadly queen, in the end her eyes are unique, the pale lavender orbs that none can deny. But as for hinata, she wore lenses and half mask, to cover her mouth and nose.
"I..would like to meet the Hokage" hinata said.
"Who are you..." one of the guards said but was stopped as kakashi and Sai landed.
"We will take it from here" kakashi retorted.
"Please follow us..." Sai said.
Kakashi walked in front hinata, sai walked behind her, making sure she won't runaway or attack.
Hinata walked until they led her to the hokage's office.Sai along with Ino and Lee switched places and went back to the village's gate in order to be ready if any attack came from the Akatsuki.
Kakashi escorted hinata as she went up, opening naruto's office.
Hinata took off her cloak, lenses and looked directly into their eyes.
"Hi..hinata.." naruto muttered.
"I...Queen Helen, Hereby the sixth Akatsuki queen to rule, the one who built the great Akatsuki walls that can't be conquered, fed by people's pure chakra and power... ask you to give me my Emilia back" hinata spoke.
Naruto's mouth was gaped, sasuke was listening qintently ready to attack her at any time, while kakashi was amazed.
"Hin..i mean Queen Helen, you have sent us one of the ANBU's with their throat cut opened..." naruto said
"That didn't happen and i would never do that, Hokage sama" hinata said.
"I would never kill anyone unless they are attacking my own people..., i asked for negotiation and you turned us down" hinata continued.
Sasuke got up and marched towards hinata, he took out his sword and aimed it towards hinata's throat.
"And how would you explain, you giving an order to massacre the uchiha's.." sasuke snorted.
Hinata's eyes were wide open.
"I have been a queen for only four years... how could i give such order...and i would never push itachi to kill those who raised me" hinata snapped
Sasuke saw red, how dare she say such none sense about his family, he slapped her with the back of his hands sending her on the floor with bleeding nose and lips.
Naruto ran to stop sasuke.
Hinata got up and wiped her blood.
"You have violated the bloody queen... i guess you couldn't get over your loss.." hinata said stoically.
"Give me Emilia back..." she snapped.
"Why didn't you bring your army...then" Kakashi asked.
"You are too selfish to sacrifice your own people for a misunderstanding or even your wars... i won't let anyone lose their families not from here neither from my own Akatsuki people... give me Emilia back..." she said sternly.
Naruto was amazed by hinata... she still had this gentle and wise.
"Well, i see... here is Emilia..." kakashi said as he opened the door to show a sobbing mess Emilia.
"Helen..." Emilia ran towards hinata
"Emilia..." hinata hugged Emilia tightly.. Emilia sobbed inside her embrace... it was genuine that hinata is hugging her own maid... something the Hyūga clan was lacking. They placed seals on the branched  family , and here is hinata hugging her own maid.
"I..i am sorry i didn't listen to you" Emilia sobbed.
"Its okay..i am glad you are fine... my dear one" hinata cupped her cheeks and gently said.
"But..." sasuke broke the tender meeting, he aimed his sword towards hinata's back.
"You got to stay in her place..." sasuke snorted
"Or else she will die..." sasuke aimed is chidori at Emilia.
"Sa..sasuke.." naruto stuttered
"Shut up naruto, you have always been soft... she is a murderer and i'll make her life a living hell" sasuke growled.
Hinata's eyes met sasuke's death glare. He had his sharingan and his rinnegan pinning her down.
Hinata activated her Byakugan, and with gentle fist she aimed at sasuke, sasuke dodged in a mere of a second, aiming to punch hinata, who dodged and kicked him, in his stomach, hinata grabbed Emilia's hand and placed her behind hinata, kakashi and naruto stood by.
"We don't mean to fight Hinata..." naruto said.
"How do you know my name..." hinata asked puzzled.
But then she felt sasuke's move.
"Sassukeeee" naruto yelled, but sasuke aimed his kunai's towards hinata who held Emilia and flew, she kicked kakashi on his face, stepped on naruto's head and broke the windows with Emilia landing on the ground.
Sasuke ran behind her, hinata pushed Emilia.
"Run Emilia run...i'll distract them" hinata said, she turned to find naruto, kakashi and sasuke all ready to fight her.
"Well.. team seven is fighting" kakashi retorted but hinata dismissed such information.
She activated her twin lion fists, and dodged sasuke's attack, naruto went sage mood and attacked hinata, hinata dodged but kakashi was behind her, straddled her hands and placed two chains on her hands.
The chains sucked her chakra.
Hinata kicked and tried to runaway, but was met by sasuke who punched her, sending her form flying.
He then jumped and punched her stomach, she coughed blood.
"ENOUGH SASUKEEE" naruto yelled
But sasuke grabbed her hair, pulled her. Hinata winced in pain.
"ARGHHHAAAAA" hinata screamed.
"Sasuke..." kakashi growled.
"Let her go..." kakashi said
"She is mine now..from now on..i'll make her life a living hell" sasuke snorted as he knocked hinata out, and carried her on his shoulder, heading to the uchiha's mansion.

Emilia ran until she reached the Akatsuki's town.
She met with sassori and deidara.
"HINATA HINATA THE THE...THE RAVEN HEAD GUY WITH BAND HAS TAKEN HER INSTEAD OF MEE, SAVE HER PLEASEEE" Emilia said as she was heaving and crying.