Randy | Fuck Buddies

* r y e *

Being onstage was a rush. 

The cheering crowd. The thrill of doing the thing I loved most for a living. The feeling of absolute freedom I experienced every time I was up there. I have to admit, it got me a little worked up. 

I adjusted myself in my pants as we ran off stage, just in time because the boys instantly engulfed me in a tight group hug. 

"Fucking. Amazing. Show." Jack expressed.

"I feel amazing." I said, still buzzing, arms still gripped around the boys, their physical contact sparking me in my heady state. 

"You were amazing," I heard Andy say from my side, before my head was pulled towards his as he planted a kiss on my lips. 

It was pretty typical for us, this kind of affection, all just a byproduct of our jovial moods. But I was still inexplicably turned on, so I held him a little tighter than normal, and let my eyes linger on him after he pulled away. It wasn't there for long, but the ghost of a smirk played across Andy's lips. 

Before long we were home, the boys keen to start drinking, keep the high spirits going through the night. I had to make an excuse about needing to shower first, because my problem hadn't gone away during the car journey. If anything, the bumpy road causing the whole vehicle to vibrate, with Andy's thigh flush up next to mine the whole way home- it got worse. 

I couldn't help but feel like Andy had caught on to my situation, and was playing games with me, because he kept teasing me with little touches. A stretch that caused his body to rub up next to mine. A foot secretly wound behind my own. An 'accidental' brush of his fingers a little too high up my thigh. Catching his eye, I saw the evil glint behind the brilliant blue. Yup, the asshole knew exactly what he was doing. 

But the second I met his gaze, challenging him with my stare, Andy turned away. The little touches stopped for the remainder of the journey. Maybe he'd gone too far. Maybe he didn't want what I thought he wanted. 

When we arrived home I rushed straight to my room without another glance at Andy. I had my dick in my hand when my bedroom door flew open again, causing me to scramble for my jeans. 

"What are you doing?" Jack asked, confused. 

"Was about to shower." I mumbled as an excuse, shifting so he couldn't see me from the front. 

"No shower. Come on, we're all out here," Jack protested, "everyone's waiting on you."

He moved towards me, pulling my shoulder in an attempt to hustle me out the door. Subtly as I could, I zipped my jeans up, adjusting myself in the process. As Jack urged me out the door, I prayed the growing frustration in my pants wouldn't be too obvious. 

I swore Andy's eyes didn't leave my crotch for a second during the toast. 

"To an absolutely smashing show!" Cheered Sonny, and I barely remembered to raise my glass, too caught up by Andy's bottom lip wedged between his teeth. 

The tension between us only got worse as the night wore on. My gaze kept drifting over to him and Andy was always there to meet it, a half smile on his lips. It nearly drove me crazy to see him standing there in the ripped white skinny jeans he'd worn onstage, perfectly hugging his ass, and the light bouncing off his platinum blond hair which only made his blue eyes brighter...

I was chatting about nothing in particular to Brooklyn when the tension finally reached a precipice. Andy appeared behind me- I hadn't even seen him coming- joining the conversation, sliding a hand up my t-shirt to rest on the small of my back as he did so. The state I was in at this point, I actually convulsed a little when he touched me.