Randy | Fuck Buddies | Part 2

If I fell in love, Andy didn't need to know about it.

* r y e *

"Fuck baby, you're so good at that."

Breathless with desire, I looked down at the beautiful boy on his knees in front of me. My stomach flipped seeing ocean blue eyes staring audaciously into mine as perfect lips slid up and down my cock. It was unquestionably the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

My band mate. My best mate. My fuck buddy.

Also, the boy I was inconveniently in love with.

"Andy!"

I threw my head back, hand tightening in his hair as a familiar sensation built in my stomach. This boy drove me crazy and apparently he had a magic tongue, because since we'd started fucking a few weeks ago I'd experienced sensations outside the normal bounds of pleasure. I don't think I'd actually known just how good an orgasm could be until Andy came along.

The feeling was so good it was easy to forget we were in some dodgy corrugated iron shed in the middle of nowhere filming a music video, but the sudden sound of laughter and footsteps in the distance was enough to alert us we wouldn't be alone here for long.

We both froze mid blow-job. Andy and I exchanged a look, my dick still halfway deep in his mouth. A mutual understanding passed between us; we were not going to stop. I bit back a violent moan as Andy increased his pace. A lot.

In an impressively short few moments time I was coming with a long whine over Andy's pouty pink lips. I didn't even have time to dwell on how gorgeous that sight was, or how crazy it was that I even got to see this side of him at all- because I had to scramble to re-zip my jeans while Andy hastily wiped the evidence of our rendezvous off his face with a tissue.

We must have only had seconds to spare but I couldn't help myself, pulling Andy into me by the wrist for a kiss.

"Stop, Rye," he blushed as he tried to twist his face away, "you'll taste yourself."

"I don't care." I argued back, wrapping a hand around the back of his head and deepening the kiss. Andy gave in with a soft sigh against my mouth and I felt him relax into the kiss, parting his lips, granting me access to explore his mouth. We melted into each other, even with the salty aftertaste dancing on our clashing tongues. 

Kissing him felt so right. It always had.

Andy jumped away from me quickly as Jack bounded into the shed. It was too close to tell if we'd managed to escape being seen. Either way, Jack didn't act like he'd seen anything untoward, greeting us with a smile as the other boys filed in after him.

"Did you two figure out how you want to shoot the Randy duet?" Alex asked us. Andy and I exchanged guilty looks, knowing we would need to improvise here.

"Just standing. Um... against this wall?" I said, tapping a random section of wall as confidently as I could while the boys stared at us expectantly.

"Right. Looks good." Alex conceded, Andy and I both breathing a silent sigh of relief. I noticed Brook squinting at Andy.

"You've got something white on your face Fovvs, right there." Brook pointed out helpfully, licking his thumb and reaching out towards Andy in a motherly way as if about to clean it.

"Must be toothpaste." Andy rushed out, jerking away from Brooklyn. I saw his face turn bright red as he bolted out the door to check his reflection. I tried to control myself but couldn't, the laugh spilling out of my closed lips. Soon I had to turn away, holding my stomach as tears rolled down my cheeks.