Ryan/Randy | The Gambler | Part 2

⚠️Warning: heavier than usual smut, including double penetration. If you're young and innocent, be careful and safe x

Also this is another long af one, sorry 😂

* s o n n y *

What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas, but I was having trouble leaving it behind. Leaving him behind.

Andy and I had hooked up once or twice since, and sure, it was fine. But the reason it never felt like something we should take further, was that he and I never felt like we fitted as a pair. We loved each other, but there was something missing, and both of us could feel it.

I walked home from work in a trance, so lost in thought that the headphones in my ears had no music playing. They were the kind of thoughts that demand your full attention. I usually tried to keep them out, but I had a fantasy stubbornly replaying itself in my mind, and it wouldn't let me go.  

I came through the front door of our flat, immediately greeted with the sight of Jack on his knees, sucking Brook off- a display I usually wouldn't bat an eyelash towards unless I was particularly horny. But today, for whatever reason, it annoyed me, an unfamiliar emotion flitting through my brain; jealousy.

"You two do know you have your own bedroom, right? You don't always have to bang in the communal spaces," I snapped at them.

Jack pulled off Brook with a confused pop. "Sorry?" He questioned me- understandably, as privacy was not a very familiar concept in this household. 

"I'm just saying it's a Tuesday afternoon for fuck's sake," I went on, their lack of understanding only heightening my bad mood.

Brook whimpered on the couch, his eyes still squeezed shut as if paused in his pleasure while he waited for our conversation to end. Jack clearly had him in quite the state before I interrupted.

"What's your problem?" Jack demanded of me, stroking his boyfriend's thigh comfortingly. 

"What's whose problem?" Andy asked, walking through the open door behind me, having finished work around the same time as me.

"It doesn't fucking matter," I huffed, as Andy frowned between us.

"I don't know what's up with him, Fovvs," Jack shrugged, tone nearly as pissy as mine. I gritted my teeth, because Jack knew I hated it when they talked about me like I wasn't in the room. But apparently my being a grumpy cock-block warranted some button-pushing from his end .

"Jack-" Brook whimpered before I could throw another barb, his bottom lip trembling as it freed itself from between his teeth, not able to hold back his need any longer.

"Sorry, baby," Jack said, turning away from me and taking Brook in his mouth again, decidedly done with our conversation. I stormed out of the room, not wanting to be around any of them any longer. Yes, I was being unreasonable but I hadn't been feeling like myself ever since we got back from Vegas, always floating in this state of confusing emptiness. Would a little sensitivity kill them?

But then again, how were they to know? It wasn't like I'd talked to them about it. About how I was missing a man who I shouldn't be missing, who had no right to occupy the amount of space in my heart that he did. A man who robbed me, degraded me, gave me the best sex of my life for a week, then disappeared without even leaving his phone number. 

"Sonny?" Andy appeared in my doorway, voice hesitant. "You okay?"

I looked at him, seeing concern swimming in the ocean blue depths of his eyes. I needed him to understand. "I miss him, Andy."