Jacklyn | Nudes | Part 3

A/N: Enjoy part 3! Also would really appreciate you guys reading and responding to A/N at the end of this- it's for something exciting I'm hoping to do.

Also did Rye srsly just casually get TWO hand tattoos?? TWO??? on his HAND?? as someone who thinks/writes about rye's hands a lot, this is a lot to process. 

sorry, now the story.

Received 10:51PM

Brook: I miss you sm 😭

Jack: It's been less than 12 hours babe 😂

Jack: Miss you too, Gib x

Seen 10:58PM

Jack: You home yet baby boy? x

Brook:  omw in the car home with Rob now x

Jack: Call me when you get back.

Brook: ??

Brook: okay

* j a c k *

I realised in hindsight that I might have freaked Brook out a bit with that text, but oh well, all the more fun when he found out what I really had in store for him.

I was alone in my room when the call came, immediately shooing my dog, Ollie, out when I saw Brooks contact flash up, knowing his innocent puppy eyes didn't need to witness what was about to go down. I laid back on my bed, biting my lip in anticipation. 

But if course, Brook being Brook, my sultry intentions were completely dashed before I could even get out the word 'hello'. 

"Jack? I'm so sorry. Before you say anything I just wanna say I know we've been busy lately-"

"Brook-" I tried to cut in.

"I KNOW we haven't had time for us but I still love you so much Jack and I want you to know-"

"Brook-"

"I miss you and I'll try harder to make time when you come back and I need us to be okay because you're my whole world, Jacky. Please don't be upset with me-"

"Brooklyn. Shut up."

Finally, silence. Only the sound of Brook catching his breath down the phone. 

"Baby, I'm not mad. Okay?" I assured him. 

"Okay."

"I need you to do what I say. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," came Brook's shaky reply. I settled back into my bed, making myself comfortable, letting Brook calm down and sit in the anticipation for a while. I was also stalling, because I was nervous myself about revealing my exploits into the world of erotic photography. I swallowed my nerves, knowing I had to stay in control of the situation. 

"Okay, Brooky. I need you to go to your closet and look inside your gold trainers. I've left you something inside."

"Huh?"

"Just do it, Brooklyn," I sort of snapped, hearing him chuckle as my eye roll was definitely audible to him through the phone. And now that he knew I wasn't mad, Brook was undoubtedly enjoying getting on my nerves again. I heard the sound of movement as Brook finally did as I told. 

"What are these, Jack?"

"Take them to the bed with you," I whispered, hearing Brook's breathing hitch. There was a long silence, Brook clearly stunned as he took in the photos.