sixteen [smut]

tw: sexual acts, if you do not like content like this please scroll away, if you are going to stay enjoy ❤️
__

"what?", jimin ask in a small tone.

"remember you promised to let me do whatever i wanted to you at home, baby", kook smirks. jimin suddenly remembers what he had said. he sighs as he pulls jungkook closer to his body.

"hm then do whatever you want to me", jimin says while giggling. "i promise you are going to remember tonight", jungkok says as he grips the smaller boys hand.
their lips then connect and jimin hums

their lips starts to dance along each other softly. "undress yourself, baby-", kook says while darkly staring at the smaller boy. "tonight you are my slut". he then slides himself between his boyfriends legs with a small growl. just seeing him laying there innocently staring up at him made him throb. jimin hums when jungkook goes down and starts leaving small kisses along his neck. he arches his back so his waist would hit against kook's waist.

"more", jimin moans while slightly tilting his head to the side. when he gets down all the way to the edge of jimin's sweatpants he could hear jimin's breath hitch. swiftly he undoes his pants and brings them down along with his underwear. jimin's cock spring up, the tip leaks while jimin slightly whines.

"hurry, p-please hurry", the smaller boy whines out. kook let's out a deep chuckle as he takes him whole. jimin's hands immediately fly to kook's hair where they tangle themselves in it. whenever he felt an electricity of pleasure pierce through his body he would slightly pull on the soft brown locks of his boyfriend.

jungkook keeps moving his head up and down his boyfriend cock while pumping the rest with his hand. eventually jimin cums with a long moan. kook does not hesitate to let the white liquid run down his throat. "you taste so good baby", he compliments the shaking boy in front of him. he is more than ready to make himself cum too. with that he pulls down his pants letting his throbbing cock out.

with no prep he slides himself into the smaller ones hole. he feels it stretching and engulfing his cock. jimin moans in pain as his nails dig onto the back of his boyfriend. his eyes shut while trying to hold back small tears due to the pain of being stretched out. "tell me if you want me stop baby". "o-okay", jimin shortly answers. as kook slowly slides in and out of him he starts feeling more comfortable with having kook's cock deep in his ass.

"f-faster please", he pleads.

jungkook does so and starts pounding him. his hips claps against his skin making him moan. his back now arches from the bed. kook let's out small groans when he feels the smaller boy taking him perfectly. "f-fuck hm you are taking me so well baby". "y-yes daddy".

the rocking of kook's hips make the boy slides up onto the bed. jungkook growls in annoyance and holds his boyfriends hips in place. that gives him a better chance to bury himself deeper into jimin. jimin then lets out a whiny moan when the tip of kook's cock hits a particular ball of nerves.

he feels his whole body shaking while kook repeatedly slams himself onto that very same spot. "d-don't stop oh god don't fucking stop", jimin pleads. the both moan as they feel their climax coming to an edge. with one last thrust white strings flew out of the smaller boys cock. soon kook joins him by cumming deep in his ass. "a-ah fuck", jungkook says while sliding himself out. his cum comes running out from jimin's hole.

the last thing jimin remembers before passing out is kook bringing a small cloth to clean him up. after that everything went blank
__

welcome back- i honestly do not like this chapter. it is very rushed and it isn't the best i can put out. so i am sorry for that, but i hope it was good enough :)
.
.
.
follow me on instagram: nostxlgicpjm