twelve [smut]

tw: this piece of work contains 18+ content please skip if you don't feel comfortable reading it enjoy 🌚
__

a small whimper leaves jimin's lips as he feels his crotch area becoming harder in his sweatpants. he lets out a small moan, and tries to grind up on kook's lower half.

"look at you, i haven't done nothing and my little slut is already grinding on me like a horny fucking pup, pathetic little whore", kook says as he presses himself down onto jimin.

each word that jungkook speaks out seemed to make jimin more and more excited. he does admit that he does feel like a slut totally compelled by jungkook's dirty words. "i am y-your little slut k-koo koo"

with that kook lets out another deep growl. he rests up with one hand while he forcefully holds jimin's chin with his other hand. his veins pop out as he looks down at the boy. "open your fucking mouth slut". "hmm", jimin says as he smiles. he opens his mouth like requested from jungkook. kook smirks at jimin's obedience and forms a ball of spit in his mouth. he then drops it down so it could fall directly onto jimin's mouth. jimin whimpers as he feels the spit landing on his mouth. "swallow it baby", kook says still not letting go of his chin.

this time jimin hesitates a bit before he does what he was told to do. "good boy hmm- you know how to follow orders slut", kook says as he lets go of jimin. jimin is left mesmerized by kook's dominance as jungkook starts undressing himself. he takes his top off to reveal his well-shaped body. jimin knew the taller boy works out but he never imagined a perfect set of six-packs on jungkook.

it was like the boy was carefully crafted by the gods himself. "do you
like what you see chim?", kook says with a big confident smirk. jimin rolls his eyes as he looks away from jungkook's body. "seen better", jimin says, brattiness dripping from his words. kook deeply chuckles as he rips jimin's bottoms off his body. he then proceeds to do the same with jimin's top. they both land on the floor beside jimin's bed. "don't act like a fucking brat, because ill show you who is boss around here, so keep your mouth shut if you don't want me to whip your ass", kook says while he flips jimin around so his ass would be facing kook. jimin only smiles at jungkook's words seeing it more as a turn on instead of a thread.

his hand then lands on jimin's right cheek as it jiggles from the impact. unexpectedly jimin giggles at the hit. kook frowns as he flips jimin back around. his hand wraps around jimin's neck, forcefully. "are you enjoying this you dirty fucking whore, you love being treated like shit don't you". "y-yes", jimin says as his hand goes up to hold kook's wrist.

"i never thought you would be like this jimin ah", kook says as he pulls jimin's underwear down. jimin's cock springs up, the tip red while white pre-cum leaked out of his hole. jungkook wraps his free hand around the cock. jimin let's out a choked moan as he finally feels pleasure around his hard area.

"i always thought as you as my innocent best friend who loves reading books before going to sleep, but i guess i was wrong", kook says while pulling his underwear off. his hard cock pops out beating jimin's in length and thickness. he lets out a breath as he feels the cold air hitting it. "instead your a whiny fucking brat who enjoys pain, right chim?, jungkook says as he spits on two of his fingers before inserting them in jimin's hole. jimin desperately nods while moans start leaving his mouth.

he already felt intense pleasure from kook's two fingers. he then clenches around then as he feels kook's slow pace. "use your fucking words whore, weren't you so proud of your line earlier". "y-yes, i a-m a brat", jimin manages to say. jungkook chuckles as he picks up his pace. he then adds another finger as he looks at jimin's face twisting into pleasure.

jimin then lets out a loud moan which startles kook. his cock drips precum, but his heart picks up its pace as he realizes jimin's mother might be a few feet away from them. it worries him that she might hear them, but a part of him gets even more excited from the exposure. he removes his hand from jimin's neck and inserts two of his fingers into jimin's mouth.

jimin glad fully sucks on kook's fingers with no hesitation. "you don't want your mother to hear how much of a whore you're being for me, right?"

jimin agrees as he continues to suck on kook's fingers while directly making eye contact with jungkook. kook smirks as he removes his fingers. he maintains his eye contact with jimin while he brings his dirty fingers up to his lips. shamelessly he licks jimin's liquids off them. jimin feels a wave of pleasure hit him just from the scene in front of him. "you taste good slut", kook says as he strokes his cock.

he spits on it before inserting himself in jimin. as he does he takes his fingers out of the smaller boy's mouth. jimin moans loudly as he starts taking in kook's cock. "take me like a good fucking whore baby", kook says as his eyes roll to the back of his head as he feels jimin's wet walls engulfing him.

"y-yes koo k-koo i am going to take your long fucking cock like a p-proud slut", jimin says as he whimpers. kook doesn't move for a while when he is fully in jimin. he is surprised the small petite boy took all of him with no hesitation. they both lay for a moment taking in the moment they are in. kook's hips then snap and hit against jimin's thighs. "f-fuck", jungkook whispers under his breath.

jimin whines as he feels kook slowly working himself in and out of his hole.
"f-faster please, fuck me harder koo k-koo", he pleads. jungkook smiles like an idiot before snapping his hips once again. his pace increases at a much faster pace. his hips clap against jimin's plump ass. jimin's hole then starts screeching from the amount of precum it leaked. it turns him on more as he hears himself getting fucked from behind.

at the moment it felt like that were the only two in the world. their only goals were to make each other feel good. and they did jimin felt in heaven as kook's tip hit his every spot perfectly. while jungkook groaned as his cock was perfectly-getting hugged by jimin's tight walls. "i- bet no o-one has ever fucked you like this jimin ah, hm"

"n-no, no k-koo koo your the o-only holy f-fuck", he says as his eyes roll to the back of his head. at the exact moment, kook angles himself right and directly hits jimin on the spot no one has ever touched him on.

jimin feels himself evaporating from the extreme pleasure he was in. the two didn't care anymore and let each other moan and groan as they felt like it. jungkook not once stops his pace and continues to perfectly thrust into jimin. jimin's lips part as he feels himself cumming. "a-ah fuck koo k-koo i am cumming your making- me cum", he says as his thighs begin to shake.

white fluid flows and shoots out of his cock and lands on his bare stomach. kook groans as he watches his boy cum under him. a few seconds later he feels himself shooting his cum into jimin with a long stringy groan. his thrust comes to a stop as he stays in jimin for a few before pulling out.

his cum slides out of jimin and onto the bedsheets. kook growls one last time as he falls beside jimin. they both fall into a deep silence as they take in their previous actions.

"that- that was amazing koo koo", jimin says as he turns to look at kook.

"hmm- i could say the same baby", kook says as he leans in to kiss jimin's cheek. jimin giggle as he kisses jungkook's cheek back. "how can you be so sweet after that?". "i don't know, maybe because i love you so much baby", jungkook answers. jimin laughs as he connects his lips with kook's.

"love you too you crazy idiot"
__

welcome back! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i did edit most of it and i like it so much better. i can definitely say my smut has improved. love you guys 🤠❤️
.
.
.
follow me on instagram
@banqdiminie