thirteen [smut]

tw: this chapter contains smut please click off  if you do not like this type of content, enjoy 🌚🏃🏻‍♀️
__

one week later jimin lays in bed perfectly sleeping. this time he isn't woken up by his alarm or his mother. he simply got up and stretched then walked into his bathroom. he washed his body and not his hair because he knew it would take a long time. he then washed his teeth and combed his hair. this past week has been the best week of his life. kook and he went on many dates. it has been a dream come true for jimin. after brushing his teeth he walks into his closet. he chooses simple pants and a simple hoodie, nothing that special.

he then grabs his things and heads downstairs. "no time to eat chim jungkook is waiting for you outside", his mother says as she rushes him out of the door.

"bye mother see you later"

"bye chim take care", his mother says as she blows him a small kiss. he happily walks to his boyfriend's car who inside sat kook patiently waiting for him.

"good morning babe", jimin says as he sits down next to jungkook.

"morning", kook answers back he leans over abs places a small peck on jimin's lips. although they have been dating for about one-week jimin still feels a small spark when jungkook kisses him. "how are you?", jungkook speaks up as he drives down the road to the school.

"i am fine just tired, i'm glad school is almost over", jimin says while yawning. ten minutes later they arrive
at school surprisingly not late. "what took you so long", seokjin says as he raises one of his eyebrows."i woke up late sorry", jimin says while giggling.

they then walk to class before the tardy bell rang. "how are you and kookssi", tae ask. "he um- is really sweet and cute", jimin says while smiling thinking kook.

"and how are you and hobi", jimin asks this time. "well were are thinking of having a relationship with yoongi he is just really attractive to both of us", tae bluntly says. "yah like the three of you, t-together", jimin says confused. "yes like a good poly relationship", taehyung pouts cutely.

before jimin could respond the teacher interrupts him. "boys pay attention to class or you are getting detention"

thirty five minutes later class finishes and tae walks jimin to his art class. "jimin ah i missed you", kook says as he wraps his hands around jimin's petite body.

"i missed you too koo koo "

jungkook then pulls away and connects jimin's lips with his.

"get a fucking room you two, my virgin eyes", tae says while he fake vomits. "shut up you and hobi fuck all the time", jungkook says as he tries defending the both of them. jimin slaps kook's arm.

"that was disrespectful you little fuck"

"but it is true though"

tae looks down and blushes. "see you later tae. taehyung then leaves, jimin and jungkook proceed to walk into
class. today was the day they had to turn in their projects. they both finished a beautiful work of art.