five

enjoy 😼❤️
__

they both settle down in the same red car jungkook picked up jimin last time. they sat in a thick silent atmosphere before kook clears his throat. "so, where are we going Jimin ah?". "uh- honestly i don't have anything planned but i think we should catch breakfast first", jimin says as he smiles at kook.

kook smiles back and nods his head to let jimin know that he agrees with him. "so same place as usual", he ask.

"yeah"

jungkook then pulls out of his house to the familiar direction do the small cafe named "amour" that jimin and him usually go to study, or have breakfast. it was a silent ride expect for the music that played from the radio. jimin hummed to it as he watched the buildings they passed. jungkook on the other hand would casually glance at the other boy.

a small would spread across his face each time he did. he guessed it just made him happy to have such a valuable person in his life.

he knows he wouldn't trade the other man for nothing. not even his life. the small building then comes to both of their views as jungkook parks in a empty parking spot. they both silently get out of the car and make their way inside. they then choose a table close to the big windows. they sit across from each other. "so, jungkook ah how have you been?

"eh, fine", kook shortly replies.

jimin's smile fades as he carefully watches jungkook. "koo koo your behavior is starting to worry me, you know that i am here for anything, and i mean it", jimin says as he tries to comfort the boy sitting in front of him.

"i am fine jimin school is just getting stressful by the day", kook says as he tries to get off jimin's hook. jimin decides to not press harder onto the topic and he looks down. the rest of the small friend date consist of eating and small talk here and there. they both then split the check and walk back to the car. jungkook in a much better mood now speaks up before jimin could say anything.

"i got an idea of a place i would love to take you chim", kook proposes.

"oh, well i will go wherever you take me koo koo just make sure it's not scary", jimin responds as he chuckles.

jungkook smiles and nods. "im sure it's not scary at all okay, now you may take a nap the drive is kind of long", kook says as he starts backing away from the shop. jimin yawns as he starts making himself comfortable in the car seat. "hm...okay"

kook's pov

jimin falls asleep and his soft snores fill the car. the sun shining on his face makes him look even more beautiful than he already looks on a daily basis.
i want to take him to many places, but i choose two. the fair and the beach.

both which are jimin's favorite places on the earth. he loves going to the fair and he loves the beach. so first i am taking him to a new fair that just opened up. and then were are going to the beach for lunch. i am so glad he came over and decided to hang out with me. i wouldn't find the strength to do anything if it wasn't for him.

authors pov

2 hours later they arrive at the destination that jungkook ah had chosen. jungkook then tries to wake jimin up. "chin, wake up", kook says as he lightly shakes jimin's body. but jimin wouldn't budge.