two

jimin's pov

intro to park chanyeol

park chanyeol17 years oldjimin's childhood friend

park chanyeol
17 years old
jimin's childhood friend

chanyeol is my childhood friend he seems to be back from america. "jiminie hyung i missed you so much"

"i missed you too chan"

chanyeol has been my friend since kindergarten. he has always been there with me through the hardest of times. but when he was 15 he got send to america to study abroad. i haven't seen him in 2 years. and i missed him so much, he is so fun to be around.

"why are you here aren't you suppose to be in 11th grade"

"yes but i skipped a grade because my grades were good from abroad"

"aw lucky, how have you been?"

"fine but i really missed you hyung"

"class pay attention", the teacher says and i turn my attention towards him. i send a stare to chanyeol and he smiles at me before facing back forward.

author's pov

after class is over jimin drops tae to his next class. he then walks to his class. art class, with kook. When he gets there jungkook is standing outside of the classroom.

"hi koo koo"

"hi jimin ah i was waiting for you", he says as he pats jimin's back.

both of them walk in and sit in there places. they sit together at the middle row of the class. the teacher begins to speak, "okay class settle down you have a project due in 2 weeks"

"this project is about things you love and appreciate like your parents, pets, even a friend or even more than a friend", the teacher says as a giggle erupts from the classroom.

jimin and kook turn to look at each other and they wiggle their eyebrows. they laugh and turn there heads back to the teacher.

"your partners are sitting right besides you, and no you can't change your partner you may start know", she says.

some students were happy with who they were stuck with, but some roll their eyes refusing to work with the person sitting besides them.

jungkook's pov

when i hear that we had to work with the person beside us i was so excited. working with jimin means spending more time with him. and seeing his beautiful smile and plump lips. aish jeon what's wrong with you.

"koo koo you spaced out"

"ah yes sorry", you need to get your head straight jeon.

"i think we should do something inspired by all of our friends"