nine

enjoy 🏃🏻‍♀️💨
__

kook couldn't hide his shocked face. and jimin feels shy after saying that and nervous jungkook would reject him. "of course come on, follow me", kook says with a small voice. they both know it is going to be quite a long night.

"here you can change into this to sleep comfortably ", kook says as he throws one of his shirts and sweatpants at jimin. "thank you", jimin says with his head down trying to hide his light pink cheeks. he then goes into jungkook's bathroom and changes into the clothes kook gave him. they all fit him big and he looked like he was drowning in them.

he then walks out to find kook's big doe eyes looking at him. "make yourself comfortable in the bed chim", jungkook says as he starts laying down on his bed and covering himself with the bedsheets.

jimin slowly walks to kook's bed and lays on it. "koo koo i'm sorry if i hug you at night, i just tend to hug things around me when i am sleeping ", jimin says shyly.

"it's okay chim it doesn't bother me". but jungkook knows damn well that if jimin hugs him while sleeping it while make his heart explode. "good night koo koo", jimin says sweetly.

"goodnight chim "

skip to the morning

looking at both them is truly a beautiful scene. kook's and jimin's legs were entangled together. jungkook had his hand wrapped around jimin's waist. while jimin was snuggled up into his neck. you could hear soft snores coming from the both of them. the sun then peeks through the curtains and shines onto their faces. one by one the wake up slowly.

kook's pov

i wake up to see an angel laying in my chest. i couldn't believe we were in this position. he looked absolutely breath taking. he then opens his beautiful brown eyes and looks directly at me.

jimin's pov

i open my eyes to meet jungkook's eyes looking at me. i notice that we are so close to each other. i was snuggled up to his chest and i could smell his sweet scent. we then meet eyes for about 5 seconds, we both look away panicking.

author's pov

"sorry", jimin says as he sits up. "don't be it isn't your fault", kook says with a deep voice. butterflies explode inside of jimin as he imagines waking up like this everyday with kook.

"let's go eat breakfast and we could go shopping today we don't have school", jungkook says as he interrupts jimin's thoughts."ok ", jimin says as he quickly agrees. after jungkook finishes his bath, jimin walks into the restroom to fix himself up. jimin walks out to see an already dressed jungkook. "koo koo can i borrow some clothes from you?"

"yes of course chim you can pick whatever you want", jungkook says with his signature smile on his face. 20 minutes later of searching for clothes that wouldn't look too big on him he finally finds some.

 20 minutes later of searching for clothes that wouldn't look too big on him he finally finds some