The stubborn princess (2)

Authors note: SO, I've been crazy busy. Balancing work and college full time is just wow so rough, I apologize for the wait and there may be errors in this but I just couldn't make you all wait any longer. I hope you like it, the next chapter I'll be releasing is actually 70% done already and is pretty steamy so look forward to that. ;) Thanks for staying tuned and supporting me for this long. <3 These boys have been through so much, it's about time they get some action.

Xx

XX

xX

Marshall's heart began to stutter as he walked up the manor's cascading stairs towards the young prince's chambers, his gloved fingers curled tightly around the golden tray of scones and tea.

If he were being honest, he felt like a poor maiden about to walk in on her husband having an affair.

His animal like ears heard everything, from the vibrations of whispers to the light yips of laughter that the boys shared together, even the creak of a floor and mattress didn't go unnoticed by the demon, which not only filled his undead heart with rage but also with a foreign twinge of pain and jealousy.

His jaw tightened and his feline eyes glared down the door to Gumball's room as his shoes quietly tapped against the mansion's marbled floor, his knuckles gone white as he squeezed the handles of the tray even harder to keep him grounded.

As he made his way to the door, he couldn't help but pause as his hand brushed against the handle. He couldn't put his finger on it but a part of him felt embarrassed.

Even if his competition was just a boy similar in size to Gumball, he wanted to tear him to shreds with his teeth.

The young boy was dressed nicely, similar to Gumball and here Marshall was dressed in a butler's uniform. Not to mention he was double their size..which not only made him feel like a 3rd wheel but also a creep.

Releasing a sigh from his nose and closing his eyes, he quickly threw open the door and shoved himself inside as if he were trying to catch them in the act.

To his surprise though, the room appeared to be empty and all he could do was stand there with confusion, his cheeks dusting a light grey as he heard his own breath hitch in the back of his throat from exasperation.

He was worried for nothing.

That is until he heard the faintest sound of a closet door scuttling open.

From there he watched as the two boys both shamefully exited the closet, one after the other.

Marshall stared, bewildered as he watched the scene before him. They were panting, their hair disheveled and cheeks dusted a rosy pink as they looked up at the larger male in front of them, Gumball meekly crawling behind the other boy as if he were trying to hide like a dog scolded by his master.

What the actual fuck?

What were they doing just now!?

Marshall didn't like it one bit, his primal instincts yelling at him to break the other boy's neck in front of him to establish dominance. He would if this brat wasn't a prince aswell, of course that'd only cause more problems for Marshall and then he'd really be executed.

"..Prince Gumball, it's time to eat now."

It took everything in him to remain calm but it was the only option he had. In truth he wanted to pick the boy up and snatch him away but of course that'd be futile.

The two boys looked at each other, their eyes practically whispering secrets to one another before looking back at the vampire once more.

"A-Alright..thank you Marshall, you can just leave the tray on the table.." Gumball muttered.