Everyone has a price

GOD GUMBALL WAS SO FLIPPING CUTE!

Marshall hummed to himself as he daydreamed what he had witnessed an hour ago in the young boy's chambers, his eyes a foggy red as he mindlessly stirred the pot of mashed potato.

He suppressed himself so much back there, he was honestly a bit proud. He wanted so much to just flip that young body over and carelessly ram himself inside, making him take all of him until he was stuffed full.

It was truly frustrating.

I mean, everytime he wants to do pervy things with Gumball, the young boy shys away and plays this helpless virgin character that drives Marshall insane.

It was hard to deal with and Marshall had no idea how to go about it.

He could always lie to him and tell him work had him stressed, how he wanted to be loyal to Gumball and not masturbate or sleep with others. Maybe if he did that he could pressure bubba into opening his legs. He saw it as a possibility but he'd rather not get what he wants by lying.

No, he wanted absolute devotion from this soul. He wanted him to crave his cock and happily kill himself by choking on it. Glob what an adorable way to go...Marshall would be lying if he said he didn't want to witness the life leave Gumball's eyes as he obediently gave him pleasure.

As nice of a fantasy as it was though, he wanted to torture Gumball with pleasure, not kill him. Fantasies were just fantasies after all.

Still though, at the rate things were going with the boy's father, he may never get enough time to develope such a relationship, though their maid seemed like a complete idiot so who knew.

Marshall laid a thin layer of sherry soaked sponge fingers deep down in a crystalled bowl before adding custard, sugared strawberries and cream, the dessert looked absolutely adorable and given the fact that Marshall never really baked before, he was kinda proud to have made something so elegant such as a trifle.

"Oh Marshall that looks delicious." Peppa clapped her hands behind him and gently planted her chin on his shoulder to look over at it, causing Marshall's lips to curl up into a smirk by the feel of her soft pillowy breasts against his back. Yep, she was an idiot.

"Hehe' you think so? You see I-"

Suddenly,

the door to the kitchen opened and the two of them were met with a very uncomfortable Gumball who simply raised a brow and stalked closer, clearly bothered by the two's sudden closeness.

"Did I interrupt something? The small boy muttered out with a raised brow as he watched the fumbling maid behind Marshall nervously back away and hug her hand to her chest with a confused look on her face, the young boy had never acted like this before.

"Y-Young master, I apologize for distracting him, it was me not doing their job, not him." Peppa finished by sliding some hair behind her ear and giving the young boy a nervous smile.

Gumball couldn't put his finger on it but seeing how sweet she was acting only made him even more angry.

Especially when Marshall wasn't acting fazed whatsoever, rather he stayed with his back smugly turned away from the situation and that made Gumball's stomach churn.

"W-Well..it's not like I care or anything, I just worry my father may see you flirting with a man straight out of prison or should I say boy?" Gumball muttered out with uncertainty in his tone, his mean words holding no malice but rather self-consciousness as he spoke.

Gumball stood there, leaning his back against the kitchen counter across from Marshall, his big magenta orbs staring longingly for the vampire to look his way as his lean arms slid up over his chest with consciousness.