Under Pressure

The sound of a screeching crow resignated off of the attic walls, causing the young vampire to reach around for his phone so he could chuck it away again.

The sound had continued which finally caused the boy to raise his body slowly, resembling the undead waking from their eternal slumber.

Immediately his back was met with a painful ache as he remembered where he was, causing him to roll to his side and stand up, stretching his body out tiredly before making his way to the hatch door by the same old oak tree.

Popping his head out, he was immediately met with the same screeching crow sound, only it was being squacked straight into his ear by the actual animal.

Marshall reached his muscled arm out to shoo at the bird before his red orbs focused in on the sun slowly making it's way to rise.

"Glob..what time is it?" Marshall looked down at his boxer strap and pulled the mp3 out where it was trapped to his skin by the elastic. His lips curled into a crooked smile as he looked down at the adorable handwriting of the other boys initials. Who the hell swirls their 'G' like that? He huffed out a tired laugh and scratched at the subtle stubble growing on his face.

"Well I'm up now anyways...might as well try and do some shit with my life right?"

Sliding on the jeans he wore yesterday, he made his way over to the hatch leading into his room before grabbing ahold of the floor with his fingers, his muscular arms and back constricting as he slowly descended himself back into his room, a light grunt passing his lips as he rubbed his hands and shut the hatch door behind him.

"Get your asses out of my house, you should have been gone last night." Marshall huffed out with a scowl as he caught sight of his ghostly friend sleeping in his messy clothes pile on the floor.

He used his converse covered foot to push the other male aside so he could slip on one of his underground rock band hoodies he always listened to in his spare time.

"Just so we're clear," Marshall calmly spoke as he gathered his bag and looked at his invisible reflection in the mirror, ironically checking his hair before grabbing an apple and turning around to face his friend once more.

"If I come back and your asses are still here, I promise you, you won't like what happens...for both of our sakes, don't make me come home to see you here."

He bit into his apple, relishing in the juices that gushed from the fruit before walking out of his house and towards the direction of his stop. He knew he could of just floated to school himself, but part of him was hoping he'd get to see that pink haired nerd again.

To his misfortune all he saw there at that bus stop was, Monique and her click, he liked Monique though. She was a fiery were-hybrid who was oozing confidence.

  Marshall knew her way back when he was the quiet kid in class and she was the fresh meat. The class had a tendency to bully the new kids, but it didn't really work on Monique.

They tried to make her cry on multiple occasions, asking her if the carpets matched the drapes and using vulgarities by calling her downstairs a wild bush. It wasn't her fault her body was coated in hair, from her eyebrows all the way down to her nose, sprouted light tufts of brown hair, personally Marshall liked it and even thought it was a little cute.

Despite the bullying she had constantly faced, she still smiled and lived on proud of her copious amounts of hair. She even turned into the schools biggest slut, banging just about anyone that asked.

Marshall asked in the past if that made her upset that boys used her as a cum disposal, but she just laughed at him with her squeaky voice and said "Sugar, you don't seem to get it. The boys, they laughed at me and called me a bush, no? What bigger slap in the face than sleeping with every other boy in this school besides them? Aha' I'm even known for having the best honeypot there is." She gazed up at him with her thick eyelashes and caught a quick glimpse of something that resembled a blush, covering his cheeks. "you've been a sweet boy to me, Marshall, if ya want, feel free and give me a test drive any time." she giggled and gave him a wink as she pulled the taller boy by his shirt, forcing him to see her at eye level before leaning in and stealing his first kiss.
~
Good memories, Marshall scoffed and shook his head, trying to get that dreading past self image, out of his head. Gog he was such an embarrassment back then...