Blue Boy

☆Authors note : TRIGGER WARNING   This chapter is focused around restriction, harsh depictions of underweight bodies and the distraught it brings loved ones, if this is triggering to you in anyway please don't read any further. I love you all and need you to be safe. :")

~

~

~

~

Blue boy, older than the world knows.

Honey, that's the way that life goes.

No use acting so tough

Calm down, sweetheart, grow up.

It's been a full two weeks since Gumball last saw Marshall. 

He had refused to return to class, which the king gladly agreed to, the prince only stopping by so his maid could go in and retrieve his assignments. The only thing keeping him sane in this very moment was the music he got to escape with, they were the words he needed to hear right now and the words he never got to hear by his father. It was nice to pretend though.

The supple and calming voice of that man quietly hummed throughout the limo as he watched rain-droplets trickle down his window, visions of his dark king playing in the back of his mind as helpless tears rolled down his cheeks once more.

Gumball looked worse for words. His once swollen purple eyes now sunken in with only reminiscence of blue speckles resembling knuckles, his bottom lip still split and threatening to bleed again due to his bad habit of licking his lips. It was shocking to think but he got even skinnier with their time away and it was starting to worry the kingdom. 

He hardly spoke, only acknowledged others with saddened glances and quiet mutters. The king could no longer identify this young boy as his once happy and cherub like bright eyed baby.

What once was, was now replaced with a gaunt and ill looking body that resembled a hollow child. 

Something had to be done and soon.

Crimson orbs tiredly blinked open with disturbance by the relentless pounding of baton against metal door, the deafening sound ricocheting off of the cement walls.

"C'mon Lee, you know the drill. This isn't your first rodeo!"

The grey man grimaced and forced himself out of bed, his defined arms pulling himself out by grabbing a hold of the bunk above him before he leaned over and threw on a white muscle tank, tying the orange jumpsuit's sleeves around his waist and trudging his body over to the door for the regular frisk and line up.

"HAH! Well don't you look pretty? Bastard feeling right at home ain't he?" The officer chuckled with a sneer as his judgmental eyes scanned over at Marshall's hair that was now braided back in cornrows, his red orbs shooting daggers at the old man in return.

"This Isn't my first rodeo, remember?" Marshall scoffed and stiffly raised his hands up over his head to be frisked, his demonic orbs switching from that of fierceness to dilated pupils of fear as he watched the officer raise his baton threateningly, the old man grinning down at him begging for him to do something.

Marshall did what he knew he only could do and looked away. He hated it, but he knew his role here when it came to the officials and he wasn't about to try and take them all on again and end up sedated stupid in the lower level.

"Finally know your place?" 

Fuck he hated this guy. Luckily, another officer came by and he finally cut the crap and casually began to feel up the vampire's body for a weapon/contraband before giving him the go to move out towards the mess-hall.