Chapter 11

**Nicki POV**

Drake is actually getting annoying with these surprise trips to the foster center. I hate it!

We walked inside and he starts talking to the receptionist about wanting a teenager this time.

"Wait what?" I interrupted.

"Babe, you said you didn't want just a bunch of toddlers and little kids, so we should have a teenager." He explained.

"What are we gonna do with a teenager?"

"You'll love it. We'll get a girl if it makes you feel any better." He rubbed my back.

I pulled away, "I might as well stop trying to put any input into this since obviously you're just looking over my opinions."

"So its settled?" He clapped his hands together as a woman came to escort us to the 'meeting room.'

Its actually depressing how used to this process I am. Did I mention I hate it?

"Okay, Olivia is 15 and very outgoing. Since she is older you two can speak with her alone." The lady said before letting us into the room and closing the door behind us.

The girl, I'm assuming is Olivia or whatever was sitting in a chair throwing paper balls into the recycling bin.

"Hey, Olivia right?" Drake sat across from her.

"Yeah," she stopped and looked at us. "Whats wrong?" She zeroed in on me.

"Me? Oh, I just would rather be any place else besides here." I confessed.

"Yeah, well you just got here. I been here since I was 10." She motioned for me to sit next to Drake.

I sat, "oh okay, so like.. what happened with your parents or whatever?"

"I wasn't exactly the 'Dream Princess' my mother wanted, I mean I like make up and stuff like that but I wasn't into beauty pageants and stuff. Then I wasn't a boy like my father wanted, but I love sports and I mainly hang with boys. But I guess at some point they got tired of arguing over whether I would be wearing a pink dress and sandals or Jordans and Nike gear. They dumped me here and didnt even say goodbye." She folded a paper in front of her.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I dont want any kids and Drake's forced two adoptions on me already and I'm sure you're next." I leaned back in my seat.

She squinted at me, "How is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"It wasn't." I shrugged.

"Yeah.. okay, I get it." She got up and turned to leave.

"Wait, Olivia sit back down." Drake called.

"Why?" She turned around, "She doesn't like me already."

"Don't mind her, she's actually sweet once she gets used to you." Drake coaxed.

"You know, Logan was right. I mean, no one adopts kids over 10. I was doomed from the jump, it was inevitable." Her eyes teared up. I looked away quickly.

"Who's Logan?" Drake asked.

Olivia wiped her face before responding, "He's my best friend here, he's 17 and he's been here since he was 8. Next year they're gonna just dump him out on the streets because he'll be too old to stay here." The tears rolled down her freckled cheeks.

"What if I said, we'll take you and Logan?" Drake offered and smirked at me.

"C-Can I go get him?" She asked.

"Yeah."

She left.

"I know you in your emotions, thats why I did it." Drake wrapped his arm around me.

"Her lips are like little strawberries, and her cheeks are so plump. I couldn't stand watching her cry." I admitted.

"I'll go get the papers." He got up and left as Olivia came in with Logan.

"Hey, ma'am. Olivia told me some things but I'm sure its too good to be true." Logan reached his hand out toward me.

"My husband and I are going to adopt the two of you." I confirmed.

"Really? If you don't mind me asking, how'd you come to that decision?" He put his arm around Olivias shoulder.

"Well, Drake decided we should adopt a teenager so we were gonna just adopt Olivia but when she told us about you, we figured she would need an older brother to protect her. And that way, adjusting to the new life with us will be easier with someone she cares about being there with her." I lied.

"Wow, over the years I lost all hope in ever having a family, but now I have one! And Olivia and I wont be separated. Thank you so much!" He picked me up and hugged me tight.

"Until we figure things out somebody gotta share a room cause we only have one extra room as of now." I explained.

"Fine with me! I'm just grateful." Logan said.

__________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------

New story "Royalty" go check it out!

Also, if you want me to promote your story or IG/Twitter just read "Pink Friday Oneshots" or "Pink Friday Roman Reloaded OneShots" and comment song titl