chapter 25

***Ocean's POV***

I cried for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only 30 minutes. We pulled up to this big white house, looked like three stories. It was huge. I always thought I'd house like that. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Zayn yanking the door open, "Get the fuck outta the car," he said with gritted teeth. I got out the car and Zayn grabbed my hand and dragged me, literally dragged, into the house."Aye!! I got her!!" He yelled when we got in the house.

"In the kitchen!!!" A strange voice yelled back. Zayn didn't respond he just drug me to wherever the voice came from. I was surprised he could find his way around so easily since the house was so huge. I would've gotten lost. We got into this big room, the kitchen, where several people were sitting around a table. Each looked even more terrifying than the next. They all had black bandanas and a few had leather jackets. Even the few girls that were there looked bad ass. Again Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts, this time by pushing me forward. Everyone turned to stare at me.

"Oh my, my, my. Look who we have here. The famous Jada Ocean that has no clue who we are," the scariest one said getting up to stand in front of me. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a bandana, he had jet black hair, but his eyes were probably the scariest thing about him. The rest of him was dark and intimidating, but hie eyes were a bright green eyes. They were different than Harry's. Where Harry's eyes showed a love and understanding and had this gleam of happiness in them, this guys were full of hatred and anger. "Oh got nothin' to say, babygirl," he said leaning down to be at eye level with me.

"I-I," I didn't know what to say.

"That's what I thought."

"Styles, get to the point. Quit scarin' the fuck outta her," a voice said from the doorway.

"Why the fuck are you telling me what to do, Dallas?"

"Last time I checked, Kaiver, I hold authority over you until next month. And on top of it I can call your brother and ruin all of this. Now check the tone before you spend the next week in the house." With each sentence Dallas got closer to Kaiver. And then, something clicked. His last name is Styles.

"W-wait," I sound, my voice sounding small. "Y-our Harry's brother?"

"Yes. What's it to you, bitch?' He said coldly.

"Kaiver, out. Now," Dallas said pushing him out of the kitchen. "Come back in an hour, and you better have your attitude in check. Or the house for a week." He turned to me and then looked at the people at the table. "Out." And without question they all got up and left. "Zayn, get the fuck out of here. Now."

"No, Kai."

"Why not?" He said, sounding like he was daring him to answer.

"Because, in case you forgot, I have authority over you, and I don't have to answer to you. Or anyone else in this house. So try again."

"Aight, let's get started. Jada, sit please?"

In a sudden boost of confidence I said, "My name. Is. Ocean. Do not call me Jada." And I sat down and crossed my arms.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Ocean," Dallas said sitting down across from me. Zayn sat next to him.

"Why am I here?" I asked, my boost of confidence fading.

"You have some things to learn before you can leave."

"Like what?"

"You'll learn soon enough, but for right now me and you, we're going shopping," Dallas told me.

"Why?"

'Because you are going to be staying here for a while and you are not going back to the boys house."

This had me scared. What were they going to do to me? Torture me? Rape me? Kill me? These thoughts ran through my head and I didn't even noticed Dallas standing next me.

"Come on." And I just stared at him. And then Zayn got into it.

"Jada, get up," he said smacking me. He hit me so hard I fell off the chair and hit my head on the table on my way down.

"Zayn!" Dallas yelled. His voice got deep and intimidating when he yelled. "Out of my house now! Go get out!"

"Fuckin' make me."

And then Dallas punched Zayn in the face and I heard a crack. I'm assuming he broke his nose. Dallas hit him over and over again. And then he dragged Zayn out of the kitchen yelling, "Jack G come get Zayn before I kill him!"

A younger boy came and helped Zayn out of the room. I was sitting on the floor holding my head and Dallas came over to me. He kneeled down next to me and gently grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from my head. "Oh shit," he whispered. Before I could react he had his shirt off and pressed against my head. I didn't want to look him in the eyes, so I looked everwhere but there. Excpet my eyes kept wondering to his body. He had such a nice body. He was tan, had muscles and these tattoos that were mesmorizing. "Come on, let's get you up," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. He helped me sit on the chair and looked at me. "Damn, he got you good."

"Yeah."

"Well you're not bleeding any more so we can go and let Zayn calm down." He said, getting a wet wash clothe and putting it to my forehead. "Okay that's all I can do, let's go."

I got up and walked with, tripping over my own feet. Dallas caught me and kept his hand on me as we walked out of the house. We got into the car that Zayn drove here in. We got in and he turned on the radio, asking if I wanted to pick a station. I nodded and put it on my favorite station.

He drove away taking me shopping because apparently I was going to be staying here a while. God help me through this I thought. I just hope the boys aren't going to try looking for me. They could get hurt and I don't want that.

As I thought this, I remembered, I had my phone in the waist band of my shorts. I just needed to get away from him to use it. I had a perfect idea to do just that.