chapter 5

Louis, Liam, and Harry looked at me shocked, but Niall, he looked angry. He looked like he wanted to punch something or someone.

Harry was the first to speak, again, "Oh my gods. Ocean I'm sorry. I wish that hadn't happened to you."

"Oh my gods?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Yeah, I'm a fan of the 'Heros of Olympus' series. Anyway, back to you," he said, putting the attention back on me.

The next one to say something was Liam, "Has this happen before?"

I looked down, not want to answer. "Ocean?" Louis said, making me look at him, "Has it?"

"Do I have answer that question?" Niall nodded I sighed, "Yes it has," and when I said this Niall got up and walked out of the room. I stared at him as he walked out, worried that I had something wrong.

"Come on ," Louis said, taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the edge of the tub and got a wet rag and started to clean the blood of my lips and chin. Then he looked at my nose to make sure it wasn't broken, since my eye was swollen and well, black. Then he told me to lift up my shirt, but I shook head no. "Come on Ocean, just let me look. I need to make sure you're okay. Please?" He begged.

I took a deep breath and lifted my shirt up. I heard him gasp as he looked at my torso. I didn't need to wonder why he did. I knew he was looking at the bruises, the cuts and scratches, the scars that covered me. "Please don't say anything, just look and see if I'm okay." He didn't say anything, he just nodded. He looked and touched where Zayn punched me and I flinched away from his touch. "Sorry," he said.. After a minute or two he pulled my shirt down and said, "Nothing looks broken, just reallybruised and sore. Just be careful okay?" I nodded. "Don't worry. You're safe here, my carrot princess." And then we walked back out to that living room.

Harry and Liam were talking but stopped when we walked in. They smiled at me and waved me over to sit by them, so I went sat between them.

"HEY!!! No fairrrrrrr!! You two have to share Ocean!!!! She's my carrot princess!!" Louis yelled at the two boys. They gave hime a puzzled look, but he just shrugged and sat down grumbling about how he should get to sit with his carrot princess and that Liam and Harry should learn to share.

"So, where are you staying tonight?" Liam asked me.

"In my car, like I said earlier," I explained flatly.

"What are you talking about 'in your car'?'' Louis asked, wide eyed.

"Just what I said, I've done before and it's just for tonight anyway," I said, truthfully. As I was saying this Niall walked back in the livingroom, looking calmer than he had when he left.

"Sorry I stormed off like that guys," he said, looking down. He came over and sat down by me on the couch between Harry and Liam.

"Did you know Ocean is staying in her car tonight?" Harry asked Niall.

"No, she's stayin here tonight ans there's nothing she can so about it," Niall said looking at me.

"No. I can't inrude on you guys. I'll be fine," I said, looking down so I didn't have to see their faces.

"NOOOOO!!!!! You are staying here, my carrot princess. You aren't leaving!! You're staying right here, Ocean Brooks," Louis yelled at me, causing me to flinch

"He's right you can stay here tonight. We can't let you leave. It's not right," Liam said. All four boys looked at me and I caved. Their faces looked so caring and serious. 

I don't know what came over me, trusting people I just met. I never trust people, especailly not four boys that I've known for like an hour, so why was I so willing to trust them. "Okay," I said in defeat. "I'l stay here tonight."

''YESSSS!!! CAN OCEAN STAY IN MY ROOM??? WE CAN HAVE A SLEEP OVER AND EVERYTHING!!!!!" Louis yelled, all excited.

"Calm down, Louis," Niall said. "Besides I have something to show you anyway. Ocean, go get the notebooks outta your bag, please?"

I went and got the notebooks and handed them to Niall. He took them and handed each of the boys one.

"Okay guys, open them and look at them,'' he said, opening the one he had.

I watched their faces as they looked through the books. They all wore the same expression, they do that a lot, of awe. Even Niall, who had already some drawings. I have a feeling that my mom would be proud of the decision I made to take art classes. I know she would be.