Stuck in Camp Rivers - Chapter 12

Heyyyy, lalalalala here you go

I apologize for any crappy spelling/grammar/whatever :)

vote/comment/like/fan <3

=======================================================================================

Chapter 12.

The entire time we were out looking for wood, it was pretty hilarious. Spencer seemed extremely pissed off, and the only time he decided to talk to me was when he threw in little insults here and there. I, on the other hand, was incredibly smug, a huge grin plastered on my face the whole time.

We ended up finding a bunch of wood -- Spencer was carrying most of it, because I'm apparently not 'strong enough'. But that's fine. I have to admit, it was a pretty damn sight watching Spencer carry all that wood. The way his muscles tensed while picking the wood up....I'm sorry, okay? I'm a female. A female with needs, and hell, when the last time I've been laid? Last week?

So anyways, by the time Rivers and I made it back to the 'camp site', everything was already set up. There were four average sized tents set up, two were blue and the other two were red. I furrowed my eyebrows, and looked at everybody, trying to do some quick pointless math because there were ten of us in total.

"Um, yeah," I said, lifting my finger up. "I have a question?"

"Yeah, Blaire?" Jane asked. Her and Ryan were sitting next to each other on camping chairs, deep into conversation. Jane looked slightly annoyed that I interuppted their little anti-moment. Oh well, sucks for her.

"Okay," I said. "How are we doing this shit?"

"What?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. Ryan smirked in amusement.

"There are ten of us, if I'm not mistaken," I narrowed my eyes. "There are four tents. Now, I'm not much of a math wiz, but I'm pretty sure the numbers are uneven here."

"Yeah, you're right," Ryan said, grinning. "That's what Jane and I were just talking about before you and Spencer came back."

I blinked, and when I locked eyes with Sabrina, she pursed her lips and shook her head. What was that all about?

Spencer dropped all the wood next to the fire, and let out a sigh. "What's going on?" He asked breathlessly.

Jane took a deep breath before standing up from her chair. She rubbed her hands together. "Alright, guys! Everyone listen up!"

A bunch of groans came from everybody, and Jane rolled her eyes.

"Just for a second!" She said. When she finally had all of our considerate attention, she bit the insides of her cheeks.

"Okay," she began, looking at everybody who was sitting around the firepit - which had no fire yet. "Here's the plan with the tents."

"I'm not tenting with the guys!" Bonnie said, raising a hand. "No way in hell."

"Yeah, I know, don't worry," Jane rolled her eyes. "But, normally the girls and guys end up colliding in the middle of the night anyways, so whatever."

A loud chuckle escaped from Sabrina's mouth, and she started to fake cough to hide it as Jane shot her a look.

"Sorry," she shrugged. "Continue?"

"Okay, I'm just gonna come right out and say it so they don't murder me," she said, blinking. "Bonnie, Sabrina and Peyton in one tent. Then Jason, Carson and Kyle in another."