Stuck in Camp Rivers - Chapter 8

Another long ass author's note, again. MERP.

Hiya guys! I know I've kind of been slacking off with uploading, but I just been so BUSY. I mean, I got arrested, i had a baby, I've been selling cocaine on the streets....

No LOL I'm kidding....but still.

Well anyways, this story is still in it's beginning stage, so i understand if it's boring or whatever. *makes retarded face*.

But I'm still sort of trying to organize everything here. I don't want anything too dramatic or...plotty (if that's even a word) to happen just yet, because it's still the beginning-ish, and what, like the third day of camp?

I'm gonna do some skipping and shizz, because I can't write the story based on every single day at camp. No no no, no way no how.

PLUS, to give y'all a heads up, later on in the future, this story is....well, going to be heading towards a....hm....'inappropriate' road I guess? I mean, this story is rated r, legitimately. I don't recommend reading this if you're easily disturbed or whatever. i don't know. I mean, Blaire is ... inappropriate in general. So idk..

I'm just warning you....if you're not into anything within the terms of sex, drugs, swearing, fighting, gays, lesbians, delinquents or anything beyond that, then....*shrugs*....I don't know what to tell you. Don't read it? BUT YOU SHOULD. Also, don't forget, Camp Bradford is a DELINQUENT CAMP, so there will be people who are...bad, and do bad things. JUST SAYING.

ANYWAYS whatever, I'm sorry guys. i talk too much.... HERE IS CHAPTER 8 GUYS.

vote/comment/like/fan <3

==============================================================================================

Chapter 8.

I could hear crickets outside in the night, and that was the only sound I could hear other than the quiet breathing filling the room. I've been pretending to sleep up until now, and so I am more than certain that all the girls are sound asleep on their beds. With that, I quietly lifted the blankets off of me, and climbed out of bed, making sure not to make any noise. I had a feeling Bonnie would bolt awake to the slightest noise, that damn chick. I held my breath, and dramatically tip-toed to my drawers where my Kodiaks were, and slipped them on like a ninja. Running my fingers through my hair, I looked around the dark room, and seeing that the coast was clear, I quietly and successfully made my way out of the cabin, making sure to close the door behind me as slowly as I could, despite how anxious I was feeling.

I was more than determined to get to that storage room. At first I just wanted my precious baby, also known as my cell phone. But now, I could feel my body starting to crave the drugs I haven't been able to get my hands on in a while. I know pot isn't that addictive, and only the weak ones can find themselves in an unhealthy attachment, but I feel like I need it. Yes, I need it. I need my pot. My weed. My mar-i-ju-ana. I feel so crammed up inside my own head, so overwhelmed with these people and what's going on, I need to relax.

I really need a damn joint. And I intend on having one.

It was pretty cool out tonight, and I was glad I was still wearing Snake's hoodie. Stuffing my hands in the pockets, I quickly looked around the campgrounds, which was pretty much dead at this hour, and started walking. I had no clue what time it was, but seeing how this place was basically empty of people, it was hella late.

I walked by cabins, and all of them were pitch dark inside, except for one. One cabin still had lights on, and I could hear the faint sound of girls arguing inside. Rolling my eyes, I realised I didn't give a shit, and continued my way towards the Main Building.