Stuck in Camp Rivers - Chapter 20

Oh. My. God. LOL where have I been? Erks.

Well, yknow, Christmas....eating.....i don't know. But... I got an Iphone! *smiles like a psychopath*

Follow me on instagram guys! (Check my profile for the name, considering I may change it from time to time)

Anyways, you know the drill! Comment, comment, comment because I love youuuuuu! :)

I just want to add in that this chapter is like a flashback chapter. It's Blaire's perspective looking back to when she was in the ninth grade. So, yeah, don't get too confused about that. Also, yeah this chapter rambles alot, but everything that is shown in this chapter is everything you'll need to know about Blaire's history. :3

* * *

(RECAP -- AFTER BLAIRE AND SNAKE SPOKE ON THE PHONE)

"Whatever, I hope you're having fun Benjamin," I snapped and hung up. I stared at my phone for a moment.

Then I screamed.

I screamed again, my vision turning red as I whipped the stupid phone at the wall, watching it smash and fall to the hard floor. I collapsed onto the bed, my head crashing into the pillow, as I let out yet another frustrated cry.

"B-Blaire?" Bonnie asked from across the room, her voice hesitant. My breathing was coming out in short pants as I waited to cool down. I can never control myself when I'm angry, and right now I was feeling pretty angry.

Eventually, I felt my breathing slow to normal, and my shoulders relaxed as I slowly sat up, running my fingers through my already messed up hair. When I looked across the room, Bonnie and Peyton were watching me, the both of them looking worried and concerned. Peyton nervously scratched the back of her neck, and Bonnie's eyes just bored into mine. I glared at her, and kept my eyes on my lap.

"Blaire," Bonnie said again, frowning. "Can I ask you a question? Why....why do you stay with that guy?"

That's what I always ask myself. Why do I even bother with Snake? My eyes slowly met Bonnie's, and I took a deep breath.

"We have alot of history," I muttered, thinking back to when we first met. I couldn't help but twitch a tiny smile as the earliest memories flooded into my head. The memories that reminded me why I still put up with Ben.

When my eyes met my roomates again, they sat there patiently waiting. Bonnie had her chin rested on her palms, and Peyton's big blue eyes were fixed right on me.They wanted more? I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"We told you our stories, Blaire," Peyton said, giving me a sad smile. "Why don't you tell us yours?"

===============================================================================

Chapter 20.

It was freshman year of highschool. I remember that day like it was yesterday -- hell, I even remember what I was wearing. Blue jeans that were completely torn at the knees, and my dad's old grey Pink Floyd t-shirt, that I had tied up so it was more fitting. It was my favourite shirt back then.

I was fourteen years old. Fresh from middle school, I was ready for a new life. A chance to start over, a chance to become a new person. A better person.

Well, atleast that's what I was hoping for, being only fourteen. I knew that middle school wasn't for me. I kept getting into drama, all my teachers neglected me and thought less of me. My friends ended up turning on me and stabbing me right in the back. I was still trying to cope with my mom's death, which was one of the hardest things I've ever done. My dad remarried a complete bitch who hates me. I wanted to erase all those bad memories, and start again.