Stuck in Camp Rivers - Chapter 6

Hey guys. I'm kinda bummed out. I know I haven't been uploading frequently, but I'm sorry. D:

I know this story may be a bit boring? I'm not sure, but I like it, but that's because I basically know everything that's going to happen already. I hate begging for comments and stuff, but please! Please, please, please LOL. If you like the story so far, please comment. Give me some good things to make my rainy day. <3

If you guys write stories on here, you would know how good it feels to have someone comment on it saying how good the story is. It's like heroin. :D

anyways, sorry for the delaying. D:

vote/comment/like/fan

================================================================================================

Chapter 6.

I'm never going to get any good sleep around here. You know how I know? Well, I was awaken by having to hear Sabrina and Bonnie fight. That's how I was opened to a new day here at camp. Having to listen to annoying chicks shriek at each other.

"....and I can't believe you used my brush!" Bonnie snapped. "Your hair's all over it now! That's so gross!"

"Bitch, just take the hair out! It's not a big deal."

"Yeah, when it's you using it then yeah it's a big fucking deal. You weirdo."

Sabrina sighed in frustration. "I didn't know it was your brush."

"It was on my dresser!"

"I don't give a shit!"

I groaned very loudly as they continued to bicker at each other, and slammed my pillow down on my head, trying to block out this fighting. Honestly, the second day and I already hate these people.

"Shut the fuck up!" I murmured from under my pillow and immediately they stopped. I let out an irritated sigh as I threw the pillow off my head and sat up, giving them both the death looks. Peyton was peacefully sleeping over at her bed, and I don't know how she could handle it. Maybe she had earplugs.

"Sorry," Bonnie sighed apologetically. "I....uh...."

"Well," Sabrina said cockily, shrugging. "I'm sorry that this dumb bitch over here has to freak out over a brush."

Bonnie shot her a glare, and then out of nowhere, the brush went flying across the room and smacked Sabrina in the forehead. My eyes went wide as Sabrina stumbled back a bit, rubbing her forehead.

"OW! YOU BITCH!"

Bonnie just shrugged in boredom, and put her hands on her hips as she smirked at me. "She can have the brush. There, compromised and done."

Sabrina's nostrils flared as her eyes glistened in anger. "I hate you."

"Eh, the feeling's mutual." Bonnie examined her nails as she stood at the foot of her bed. "I'm using the bathroom. Nobody come in." With that, she strutted over to the bathroom, bringing a change of clothes with her as she locked the door behind her. Sabrina continuously rubbed her head.

"Yikes," I mumbled, pulling the covers off of me. Sabrina nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Would you freak out if someone used your brush?"

I dramatically stroked my chin as I thought about it. "Well, first of all, I don't like people touching my things. That's it, and if they have lice then hell fucking no. Do you have lice?"