Epilogue(read for the next season)

The room was brightly lit with a single camera propped on a tripod and pointed to the patient that sat across from it.

He smiled to himself as the doctor sat across from him, a clip board and pen in hand. The doctor wore a bored expression as he had done this so many times and had gotten the same results every time.

"Angel Asher." He said to the young male that sat across the table.

Asher slowly lifted his head, a cocky smirk spread across his plumped lips. "Hello doctor. It's nice to see you again." He said with a grin.

The doctor sighed as he took off his glasses. "Asher, you have been here for over a year made no progress at all." He said as he read through his paper work. "If you want to get out of here, you need to talk to us." He added.

Asher laughed a little. "I have nothing to talk about." He said with a chuckle.

The doctor grew tense with Asher. He was a hard case. He refused to talk about his crimes and why he almost manipulated his best friend into killing his girlfriend.

"I guess you leave me no choice." He said as he took out a file and slid it across the table. "Read it."

Asher hesitated as he looked at the document in front of him and opened it. What he read inside caused his hands to shake and his fingers to clench the document, causing it to bend on both sides.

Grazer Jack was released from the hospital.

He was back out into society, and Asher was stuck in his hell.

Asher shook his head and threw the document on the floor, his tiny fists balled with fury. He refused to believe Jack was with his girlfriend.

He refused to believe that he was alone.

"Tell me, why are you so obsessed with Grazer Jack? Are you angry because you are in love with him but he loves another?" The doctor asked as he watched Asher's reaction to the document.

Asher remained quiet. He was sick of hearing the doctors voice.

"You did it to feel connected to him didn't you? You knew he would never see you more than just a friend so you manipulated him, you controlled him to feel connected to him didn't you, Angel Asher?"

The doctors words were hitting every nerve in his body.

"You created a game with Jack to manipulate and hurt others because you are trying to numb your pain. You, Angel Asher are-"

"SHUT UP!" Asher shouted as he slammed his fists onto the table. He was breathing hard as a vein popped out of his neck. "It was just a fucking game to see how long he would last with her. When he said that she was moving in with him, I knew I had to stop it. I didn't want to lose him.." He sat back down on his chair, his eyes shifted to the document on the floor. "I..didn't want to feel alone."

The doctor wrote down a few notes on his pad, smiling to himself as he finally got Asher to talk. "When did it all start? The need to feel in control? Was it after the disbandment of CALPURNIA?" He asked.

Asher nodded quietly.

"I see." The doctor wrote down his final notes and stood up from his seat. "I've heard enough for today. Tomorrow will be another session Angel Asher." He added.

"Angel Asher, you have a visitor." A nurse said as she entered the room.

"Tell them to fuck off. I don't want to talk to anyone." Asher muttered. Asher refused to talk to any of his friends that came to visit. He wasn't ready to face them.

"He won't leave until he see's you. I think you should talk to him." The nurse insisted.

Asher glared at her as he knew he couldn't brush off his friends forever. "Fine." He muttered as he got up from his seat and followed the nurse.

She led him to the meeting room and pointed over to a young man sitting by the table. Asher's eyes widened, his breath was caught in his throat at the last person he'd ever expect to see.

It was Aidan.

"Hyung!" Aidan called out as he happily waved Asher over to his table. Asher walked over and sat at the table.

"Aidan? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. Finn-hyung called me and told me you were in the hospital. Are you okay hyung?" He asked with his innocent eyes.

Looking at Aidan made something inside Asher stir and his need for Jack suddenly died at that moment as his lust shifted for the young man in front of him.

"I'm sick. You should stay away." He teased.

Aidan laughed, his bright bunny smile was always so lifting to Asher. "Asher, when you come out of here, we should hang out again. I missed you a lot hyung. I missed everyone." Aidan said as he timidly bit his lush lips.

Asher's smile fell into a grin.

He found his new muse.

His new comfort.

"Okay Aidan. Anything for you."