CHAPTER SEVEN

Note: maknae= the smallest person in age

"Tell me your name." said the police officer as he sat across from you with a pen and notepad in his hand.

You, Wyatt and Noah arrived at the police station a while ago and reported everything that happened to the officer. Nerves as well as fear shook through your body like a storm but you knew this had to be done.

"My name is Y/n." you replied quietly to the officer.

"Okay y/n, I need you to take a deep breath and tell me everything that happened. Please don't leave anything out." The officer said as he leaned forward in his chair.

You utter a shaky breath and looked over to Wyatt and Noah. They both gave you a small smile, reassuring you that everything will be alright.

You then looked back to the officer who was waiting for your reply. "It all started a few months ago..." you began as you told you officer. You told him everything, from Jack raping you to the abusive months that followed.

"Yesterday was when he snapped." You whispered. You remembered fighting with him in the kitchen, then him throwing you into the wall, causing you to smash your head against the mirror.

"So that explains why your head is bandaged." Said the officer as he looked at the bandage wrapped around your head. At least Jack was decent enough to tend to your wounds.

"I had to escape, so I ran away until..." You hesitated for a second. You were afraid to tell the officer that Jack had murdered a cop.

The officer looked at you with narrowed eyes and sensed something was wrong. "Until what?" He urged.

You gulped and continued your story, omitting out the part where he killed the officer. "I had lost a lot of blood from my injuries and I became weak and passed out. After that he took me back to his grandmother's house in New York where he locked me up in the basement." You looked over to Namjoon then back to the officer. "If...it wasn't for Wyatt...who knows what Jack would have done to me." You said as you looked down to your feet.

The officer looked over to Wyatt and motioned him to come over. "How long have you've known Jack Grazer?" the officer asked.

Wyatt hesitated before answering. "Years." He replied.

"And you had no idea about this kind of behavior?" the officer eyed Wyatt suspiciously.

Wyatt shook his head. "No...Jack was always weird but....we'd never thought he'd gone down such a dark path." He replied.

The officer motioned for Noah to come forward and Noah quietly obeyed. "And you? How long have you've known Jack Grazer?" He asked.

"Years." Noah replied quietly. All of this was like a slap to face to him as he couldn't believe his friend has done such horrible things to you.

The officer rubbed his eyes as he leaned back on his chair. " Give me the address to the house. I'll send a group of officers to pick him up. Was he armed when you found him?" The officer asked Wyatt.

Wyatt shook his head. "No, he was..." He looked over to you with an apologetic frown. "He was assaulting her when I found him. I...hit him over the head with a lamp to stop him. " Wyatt admitted regretfully.

The officer nodded. "You did it to save her. But, I'll still have to hold you here for more questioning." He said as he stood up from his seat and motioned Wyatt to follow him.

Wyatt quietly left the room with the officer, leaving You and Noah alone.

You looked over to him and was surprised to see that he had begun to cry ."Noah...are you alright?" You asked.