CHAPTER SIX

Jack quickly cleaned the house and rearranged the furniture, pushing the large book shelf in front of the basement door. "Good, everything is set." He said proudly knowing that no one would ever suspect a thing.

"Jack hurry up!" Asher shouted from outside. "I'm coming!" Jack answered as he walked up to the door and opened.

"Finally! I thought you had died in there or something." Asher teased as he walked inside. Wyatt and Noah followed along as they took off their shoes and went for the living room.

"What movie did you bring?" Jack asked as he shut the door and followed them into the living room.

"A few, I got some action, horror and fantasy." Asher replied as he took the movies out of his bag.

"Oh I'm not watching anything with horror." Noah said with disgruntled face.

"Oh don't be such a pussy." Wyatt teased, making Jack and Asher laugh at his remark.

"I'll go get the cups, you guys set up the food and the movie." Jack said as he went to the kitchen.

"Oh, let me help!" Wyatt called out as he followed Jack.

Jack mentally cursed at him as he didn't want Wyatt near him because he knew he would start asking questions about you.

"Hyung, grab those plates, I'll get the cups." Jack said as he opened up the cupboard.

"This is gonna be awesome." Wyatt said happily as he reached for the plates. "It's too bad that y/n isn't here. Why did she leave to Nicosia?"

Jack grew tense to his question. He hated when someone mentioned your name as It was only meant for his lips alone. "Her mother had gotten sick, so she wanted to stay with her for a bit." He replied stiffly.

Wyatt noticed his mood changed and grew a bit suspicious. "Jack, is everything alright between the both of you?" He asked. He was genuinely worried for his friend and also worried about you.

"Everything is fine hyung. I'm...just not used to her being so far away." He said as he glanced out to the living room. He couldn't wait for his friends to leave so he can continue from where he left off with you.

Wyatt smiled abit and nodded. "Hey, it's only temporary right? How about this, when she comes back, lets all go to the beach. I heard the festival in Chicago is-"

"Hyung, I don't want to talk about her right now." Jack cut him off sharply as he was getting agitated by Wyatt's constant talking.

Wyatt raised his hands in defense. "Okay, okay, chill. I see you are obviously upset about it." He said as he picked up the plates.

Jack sighed deeply and shook his head. "I'm sorry hyung. You know how serious I take my relationship with her. I love her." He said as he looked Wyatt in the eyes. "And she LOVES me too." He added as he took the cups and returned to the living room.

Wyatt quietly followed along as he eyed Jack suspiciously. He knew his friend was always weird but he noticed that he was more agitated than usual, especially when he brought you into the conversation. "He never used to hesitate to talk about her." He thought to himself as he sat down on the couch next to Noah.

As everyone watched the movie, Jack kept on thinking about you and wondered just what you were up to since he didn't hear a sound from you all night.

He kept on glancing over to the bookshelf and he didn't want to show it, but he was beginning to grow nervous.

Wyatt quickly picked up on Jack's behavior as he had caught him looking over to the bookshelf for the tenth time already. He then looked over at stared at the bookshelf and arched a brow at a thought.