Chapter Five

*Contains swearing*

The next month went pretty fast, I texted and skyped Harry most of the time, and me and Eleanor seem to be getting along better. I haven't cut in a few days, which is an improvement for me, but don't get me wrong I always thought about it. Exactly a month since me and Harry met, Harry invited me to go swimming with him and his friends and said I could bring Eleanor. I ran down stairs to Jenny.

"Hello Jennifer my dear!" I said cheerfully

""Hello Amy, what are you after?" She smirked. She knew me too well!

"Well, I'm not grounded anymore, correct?"

"That is correct"

"And I have payed both of my bills this month, even though they were disgustingly high, correct?"

"Ha ha, correct"

"And I have not been able to watch what I want on telly, and had to put up with that God awful 16 and pregnant, correct?"

"Yes, Amelia"

"For a month correct?"

"Just tell me what you want or you definitely wont get it..." Jenny snapped since I must've worn her patience thin.

"Can I go swimming with Eleanor and a few other friends today?" I blurted out fast

"Yeah, sure as long as you don't stay out till the next day without letting me know" She said pleasantly

"Aw, thanks Jen!" I said exited

I ran up stairs and told Eleanor the good news. I told Harry that we'd be able to go and he said he'd pick us up at one. I looked at my phone. It was 12:45! I quickly chose my red and white polka dot strapless bikini and Eleanor chose her union jack one. We tied our hair up in messy pony tails and I put my Lizabeth stars and stripe sweater on and a pair of denim shorts with my blue and white stripey TOMS, and Eleanor had her ivory sweater and a pair of black leggings with military boots. We decide not to put any make up on since it would only run off in the water anyway. We quickly said bye to Jenny and stepped outside the fresh air felt good on my skin. I have stopped cutting for a few weeks, but I have a lot of bruises on my skin from trying to stop myself. I put my red wayfarers on and smiled widely at Eleanor and stuck a outrageous pose for her to take a picture on her new I-phone.

"That's gonna have to be my new lock screen!" She giggles

"Lemme see!" I shout grabbing her arm

"Oh no, that's totes disgusting" I say in a posh voice

"No, it's beautiful..." She says pushing me sideways slightly.

I giggle and full on push Eleanor nearly off her feet! That's when the blue mini pulled up!

I smile widely

"This is them" I say trying to stay calm. My palms became sweaty as Harry got out of the car a ruffled his hair and I bit my bottom lip. He did look truly beautiful. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and his red trunks that came down to his knees and a pair of red TOMS. He had his ray-ban aviators on so I couldn't see he bright eyes but I was soon distracted by his dazzling smile. I waved and waved back and pulled out his tongue and turned to the car.

"Is that Harry?!" Eleanor whispered

"Sure is!" I beamed back at her.

He face was a picture he jaw was nearly on the floor!

"Hey, stop it! He's mine!" I laughed

She pulled a sad face and pouted, I walked towards Harry smiling slightly