Chapter Nine

Hey dudes! Chapter nine is up! I'm sorry I didn't really focus much on Harry in the last chapter, but now there's no Eleanor, I'll write all about Harry, Louis now and the rest of the boys!!!! Enjoy! (Swearing as usual, SEX AND RAPE TOO so if you don't want to read about that I'd miss this chapter out!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I slipped into my small black strapless dress that was tight around my chest and stomach to make my boobs look bigger and waist look smaller, and looser and ruffled at the bottom, coming down to mid thigh length revealing my thigh gap. I put my large gold crucifix necklace and matching earrings with black heals. I kept my make up natural except for my bright red lipstick. I left my chocolate brown hair slightly wavy, wrapping around my shoulders. As I left mine and Harry's bedroom, I found him and Louis already waiting for me. Harry looked outstanding in a dark purple shirt with light pink hearts printed on as well as his dark skinny jeans, Louis had a pale blue shirt buttoned to the top which was untucked from his charcoal jeans. They both just stood there staring at me in silence for a moment, then I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Is this okay? I'll go change if it's not..." I said quietly.

"No, it's perfect. Amelia Dunn, you look beautiful" Harry said suddenly grabbing my hand, stopping me from turning back into our room.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Styles, Harry Styles" I smirked 

Harry smirked lightly tracing his fingers up and down my arms delicately while my hands were on his waist. I then turned, facing Louis. 

"You look very handsome to Mr!" I giggled gently slapping his face, walking past him towards the kitchen. I reached down into the freezer, grabbing a bottle of vodka. I unscrewed the top, put my lips around the top of the bottle, tipped my head back and drank it straight from the bottle. The ice cold liquid burned my throat as I swallowed it and looked back at Harry and Louis, Harry looked shocked.

"What?" I asked

"Wouldn't it be better if you paced yourself tonight?" 

"Ugh. Boring! I just wanna get stupidly drunk and have a good time, forget my troubles!" I smiled

 "My type of girl! She's way too cool for you, Harry!" Louis smiled, walking towards me, and taking the bottle of vodka taking a share. Soon enough, the other three boys joined us at the flat. We all started to drink and took a taxi to the club. The line wasn't that long and we got into the club after about 15 minutes waiting. I went straight to the bar and ordered a round of shots for everyone. 

"Here's to living while we're young!" I said already tipsy, raising my shot glass in the air.

We tapped our glasses together and took the shot. The fiery liquid burnt all of my mouth and throat and I grimaced, along with the rest of the boys, as we swallowed. I looked around the club whilst the boys all commented on how strong the shots were and I spotted a guy on his own with a pint of beer just staring at me. The guy was quite  a few years older than me. I smiled faintly at him and he just winked back. I decided to ignore that and turned to Harry, grabbing his wrist.

"Lets go dance" I smirked mischievously.

I dragged him to the dance floor and started dancing with my arms in the air to Ke$ha's Die Young while Harry's hands found their way to my hips to pull me closer to him. After a few more drinks and a few more songs, I stopped and went back to the bar leaving Harry to dance with the boys. I ordered a few more vodka shots for myself as the weird guy from before came up to me.

"Hey, I'm Steve... Did you go to St Mary's?" He asked with a drink of vodka and coke which he gave to me.

"Yeah... How'd you know that?" I slurred