Chapter Eleven

After the lads had left, I was left to clear up the mess in the living room. Louis had said goodnight and gone to bed and Harry was out taking the boys home after a bit too much to drink. It was peacefully quiet, I decided to pour myself a glass of wine and read a book a foster family bought me, it was my favourite book, called The Works of Edgar Alan Poe. They bought it for me after I had mentioned my love for his story, The Tell-Tale Heart. I had read it repeatedly over the years, almost knowing every word. I started over from the beginning, the first story, The Black Cat. I read through with fond memories returning to my mind and I felt happy and comfortable. I then stopped reading after finishing a couple of stories in with Murder in the Rue Morgue. I looked around the empty flat, and realized how fast my relationship with Harry had gone by, we barely knew each other before we decided to move in together. We met, we spoke for a month, and decided to be in a relationship and move in together. At that moment Harry came in looking absolutely exhausted.

"Hello, love. You okay?" I asked

"Yeah, just shattered..." He sighed.

"Sit down, I'll get you drink" I smiled, patting the space next to me on the sofa.

He sat down and exhaled heavily. I placed my book down and poured him a glass of wine. As I walked back to him, he was reading the blurb of my book with a slight smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking at, Styles?" I ask suspiciously raising an eyebrow while passing him his glass.

"Oh nothing, You like Edgar Alan Poe?" He says before thanking me for my drink.

"Um, yeah, why?" I say, sitting down, facing him, my legs crossed in front of me.

"You're so smart..." He chuckled

"Ahah! I'm not smart, I just like unique things I guess" I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well, to get the concept of Poe's tales you have to have some level of intelligence..." He stared into my eyes, his eyes were so incredibly beautiful, his beautiful pink lips, his dimples, his pearly white straight teeth, and his perfect curls pushed away from his face. How did I find someone so perfect? I started blushing. I heard Harry chuckle lightly to himself, set the book down on the arm or the sofa and shuffle closer to me, embracing me.

"I love the fact you're so shy" He giggled.

"Hm, glad someone does.." I replied shuffling around finally getting into a comfortable position in between his legs, my back facing him, resting my head on his chest, his strong arms wrapped around my small waist.

"Harry?"

"Mmm...?" He hummed

"Have you ever realized how quick things have gone, you know, between us?" I asked, playing with his hands

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean, like, we barely knew each other before I decided to move in, and we had only met once before we decided to be a couple... I just find it really odd.." I admit

"Now I think about it, I suppose we haven't known each other long... But it just feels like we have, well, that's what I feel like with you... I don't know if you feel the same..." I felt the deep vibrations from his chest running through my body and the feeling of his body against mine gave me a sense of protection. 

"Yeah, me too... It's just odd not having that 'first dates' process I guess... Oh and by the way, that was such a cliche!" I smirk leaning to the side and turning my head to see Harry's face.

"Whatever, I tell you what, how about we go out on a date together, just me and you, for a quiet meal for our first date tomorrow?" He suggests, raising a hand to stroke my hair, smiling lightly.

"Well, if you're asking me out on a first date, you're going to have to woo me, sweep me off my feet and impress me, I'm not that easy you know..." I smirked.

Harry sighs deeply while sitting up and properly on the sofa, making me stand up in front of him. He holds both of my hands leaning forward and looks up into my eyes, his dimples showing as he starts to smile.

"Amelia Dunn. You are the most beautiful girl in the world, the most intelligent, the funniest, the brightest star in the sky. You mean the world to me. When I first met you I thought you were perfect. I fell in love with you. Then I realized you're not perfect. And I loved you even more. I love the fact you bite your lip all of the time. The way you stick your tongue out when you're concentrating on playing the x box. The way you cuddle into me when you're sleeping. Your sense of humor and that little giggle of yours is to die for...  Anyway... I was wondering, if you would, possibly, come out for a meal with me?" He says still staring deep into my eyes, stroking my knuckles lightly with his thumbs.

I giggle and realized that I was in fact biting my lip. I looked to the floor, breaking eye contact with Harry.

"See, I love it... I love you... So, what do you say, Amelia Dunn?" He said kissing my hands.

"Alright then Styles... If it means that much to you..." I sigh sarcastically, letting out a little smirk. 

Harry chuckles quietly and pulls down on my arms delicately, making me lean forward and he kisses me softly on the forehead, and then on both of my heavily bruised eyes. I sat down on Harry's knees, facing him, and pecked his pink, round lips slow and softly a few times. The next time he kissed me it was heavier, placing his hands slowly on my hips. The kiss got deeper and my hands ran from up his arms to his shoulders and his neck, up into his hair, and then slowly wandering down his chest to grab the thin material of his shirt by his stomach. Harry grunted quietly , grabbed hold of me and stood up, taking us both to our bedroom. This took me by surprise and I gasped and pulled away from our kiss. Harry took this opportunity to start kissing my neck. I put my head back allowing him to get more access moaning quietly at the pleasure the small wet kisses strewn across my skin were giving me. Harry threw me onto the bed and took off his top throwing it carelessly across the room. He then immediately started kissing me, pulling my top up as he did. I arched my back and leaned forward slightly to help him get my top off, he then turned his attention to my shorts, fumbling with the button. I helped him out and as soon as they were unfastened, Harry grabbed my short tightly and pulled them roughly, desperate to undress me. Once my shorts were off, Harry stood up, the light from the living room casting a shadow over body, his eyes wandered across my body, his face with a slight smirk. He started leaving wet kisses down my body and that's when I started having a flashback. I tried to ignore it and stay in the moment, but every time I pushed it to the back of my mind it just kept re appearing even stronger and more vivid. The fetid breath of that guy at the night club. The things he forced me to do to him and what he did to me. I was going to vomit. I sat up and pushed Harry's head away from my underwear where he was still kissing, and ran to the bathroom. As soon as I got there I collapsed in front of the toilet and threw up. Harry soon joined me, holding my hair and gently rubbing my back. As soon as I was finished Harry gave me a baby wipe to clean my face as he embraced me, both of us still sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Oh, Amelia, you should've told me if you weren't ready.." Harry sighs

"I thought I was ready... I feel ready, it's just for some reason I started thinking about the club... Thing... I'm sorry..." I whimper tears  threatening to spill out of my eyes. 

"Shh, don't cry... It's okay. Some part of you might feel as if you are ready, but it's obvious part of you isn't. And that's fine. I'm not going to rush you into anything you're not ready for. It doesn't matter if we have sex or not. I just like being with you, Amelia. Sex is a bonus." Harry said holding me tightly. I sigh deeply and nuzzle my face into his neck. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to our bedroom for the second time, but this time for totally different reason. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hey!! Sorry I've taken so long to update, school work and course work has now taken over my life!! This is a pretty boring unadventurous chapter, but it will get more interesting from now on promise!! Hope you enjoy anyway, feedback welcome as always! :* Xxxx